Toast Sydney Swans 2012 AFL Premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

At the start of this year I placed $10 for swans to be premiers this year...as a smug joke of sorts. Needless to say I deserved to lose it half way through this year though that $520 would be nice right now.

Today the swans just wanted it more just like last week and the fortnight before, I think that was the largest deciding factor of the finals campaign this year and when I saw the commitment of the team today I knew it was the Swans to lose.

Bring on next year!

Well done Swannies. South Melbourne die hards too.:thumbsu:

swansu.jpg

Congrats to the Swans and their fans! Well deserved and definitely the better team! Great to see our fellow north ern state take another Flag away from Victoria!

I tipped Sydney today, what an awesome club, you all should be so truly proud. Gutsy & classy all the way. I wish our midfield was a touch on yours. Congratulations! This is for my old school mate Nathan R, from Perth who was and I hope still is a Blood through and through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so proud of our club. To overcome the likes of Franklin, Cyril, Mitchell & co on our bogey ground on the biggest stage of all ...

It just shows how much character our team has.

Most of our guns fired. But Special mentions to the likes of AJ, Pykey and Mitch. Thought they were great!

what a game, knew we were still in it halfway through that last quarter. their never say die attitude style deserves respect from everyone. amazing stuff. made my year. swannies for 2013!

Great GREAT FEELING..!!!!
What a Game..!!! Up & down,, They had it, then We had it, Then they had it, Then WE WON IT,,
WOO HOOOOO...!!!

well done swans!!!

was on the edge of my chair through out that game, like it was my saints in the grand final.

the amount of heart and courage your club showed today was enormous. you looked gone in the 1st quarter. then looked gone in the 4th with only minutes to go. you should be proud of the club and its players today.

should also be proud of yourselves. sydney supporters absolute class. very gracious. very loyal.

side note: what the **** was with the umpiring. did you even get a free in the last quarter?

OMG MITCH MORTON!!!!!!

Great victory today, guys. Enjoy the spoils. You deserve it. I thought we had you midway through the last quarter, but your boys are made of strong stuff. They say premierships are built on good defence and you certainly proved that today. Hardly gave us a sniff.

Congratulations.

See you next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sydney Swans 2012 AFL Premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back