2nds Sydney Swans Ressies 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Allison gets the sack for missing the finals last year after 4 straight titles.* The new coaching team of Daniel McPherson and Stuart Dew (aka Frosty Dew :D) will lead us back to the glory days. With such a logjam for spots in the seniors, there's should be plenty of quality players lining up for the reserves.

Schedule
Code:
R1	Belconnen	H SCG			Sat 10/4 3.50PM
R2	Queanbeyan	A Dairy Farmers Park	Sun 18/4 2.00PM
R3	Ainslie		H SCG			Sat 24/4 10.50AM
R4	Eastlake	H SCG			Sat 1/5 3.50PM
R5	Tuggeranong	A Greenway Oval		Sat 8/5 2.00PM
R6	Belconnen	A Manuka Oval		Sat 22/5 2.00PM
R7	Ainslie		A Ainslie Oval		Sat 29/5 2.00PM
R8	Tuggeranong	H SCG			Sun 6/6 9.50AM
R9	Eastlake	A Manuka Oval		Sat 12/6 2.00PM
R10	Queanbeyan	H ANZ Stadium		Sat 26/6 3.50PM
R11	Belconnen	A Manuka Oval		Sun 4/7 2.00PM
R12	Tuggeranong	H SCG			Sun 11/7 9.50AM
R13	Ainslie		A Ainslie Oval		Sat 17/7 2.00PM
R14	Eastlake	H Batemans Bay		Sun 1/8 2.00PM
R15	Queanbeyan	H SCG			Sat 7/8 10.50AM
R16	Tuggeranong	A Greenway Oval		Sun 15/8 2.00PM
R17	Ainslie		H SCG			Sat 21/8 3.50PM
R18	Belconnen	A Manuka Oval		Sat 28/8 2.00PM

*May not have been the actual course of events

where is batemans bay? i think its like a turn off before canberra isn't it?
It's on the coast about half way between sydney and the vic border. It would be about as far from sydney as canberra is. ~300kms

Interesting that we are playing a home game there, must be because we have a few scholarship boys from down the coast.

The Batemans Bay match will be played at Hanging Rock Oval (cue all the Picnic headlines if we win in a canter). It will be played the day after the Geelong ANZ match. The curtain raiser for the Geelong ANZ match seems to be a GWS TAC Cup match. :confused:

Anyhoo, this thread is in desperate need of pictures. Here's one of Frosty Dew and one of their future victims (I think it's the new Eastlake coach)

685289_1_M.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Batemans Bay match will be played at Hanging Rock Oval (cue all the Picnic headlines if we win in a canter). It will be played the day after the Geelong ANZ match. The curtain raiser for the Geelong ANZ match seems to be a GWS TAC Cup match. :confused:

Anyhoo, this thread is in desperate need of pictures. Here's one of Frosty Dew and one of their future victims (I think it's the new Eastlake coach)

685289_1_M.jpg

Yep. Daniel Archer. Ex-Sydney Uni coach and all around good bloke.:thumbsu:

Warning to anyone who "wishes" to take this thread off topic. Infractions will be issued as per usual. This thread is for discussion for the the Reserves and NOT what competiton the Reserves should or should not be playing in. Other I expect another year of enlighted information about the developement of our young players in the reserves from our many watcher of the reserves who keep us all up to date and informed.

I have a certainty for the Ressies Best and Fairest in Moore

I'm a doubter of Moore, but I think he has showed a bit in the NAB Cup to suggest that he could get himself into the 22 more often than not this season.

Can we keep this thread on topic please, only concentrate on current Sydney Swans reserves, not future GWS players thank you. All irrevelant posts have been relocated to their relevant threads in the TLS.

Can we keep this thread on topic please, only concentrate on current Sydney Swans reserves, not future GWS players thank you. All irrevelant posts have been relocated to their relevant threads in the TLS.

Are you saying Moores going to GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Sydney Swans Ressies 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back