May 17, 2004
Travelling Adel-Melb
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Mighty Hawks
Do the Swans have thw worst list in the league:
- no young talent developing
- continue to trade picks for ready made players as they can't develop their own.

Sydney are doomed, what do others think?

hecks99 said:
- continue to trade picks for ready made players as they can't develop their own.

I think I could go an aussie Pizza right now

hecks99 said:

nup think their down on confidence and the coach is failing them right now.

roughly similar talent to a number of other mid range clubs.

hecks99 said:

that's a bit rich coming from a hawthorn supporter considering all the flack you guys copped last year... where's your compassion

Collingwood have the crappiest list in the AFL.

They are 15th and have very slow running midfielders.

Their skills are unacceptable for AFL standard and their skills coach is doing a very very poor job. Everyone saw it on Anzac day....Woewodwin kicked it off line every time.

Woewodwin, Licuria, Buckley (32), Burns, Lockyer and Obree arent the type of players to scare a team off. Collingwood need an injection of speed by the end of this year and whether it is young draft picks or ready made AFL players is the way to go.

Williams is a huge loss - he's their best outside middy and complements the work of the excellent blue collar brigade. And put Ball and Jolly back into the team with him and it's a completely different story.

Injuries... schimjuries.... I know. But some do bite deeper than others, and I reckon the swannies have copped it where they are most vulnerable.

davidgoes4wce said:
Collingwood have the crappiest list in the AFL.

They are 15th and have very slow running midfielders.

Their skills are unacceptable for AFL standard and their skills coach is doing a very very poor job. Everyone saw it on Anzac day....Woewodwin kicked it off line every time.

Woewodwin, Licuria, Buckley (32), Burns, Lockyer and Obree arent the type of players to scare a team off. Collingwood need an injection of speed by the end of this year and whether it is young draft picks or ready made AFL players is the way to go.

collingwood.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hecks99 said:

Good Morning Hecks. How are you today?

HECKSYYYYYY......

Why this sudden interest in the Swans? Are you hanging about in a coffee shop in George St now, getting the lowdown? You've bollocked the Sydney crowd (not very well though, as we agreed you need some work in that area) and now you're on list management.

Yeah, we're crap atm. Dunno about worst list though.

mocaholic said:
HECKSYYYYYY......

Why this sudden interest in the Swans? Are you hanging about in a coffee shop in George St now, getting the lowdown? You've bollocked the Sydney crowd (not very well though, as we agreed you need some work in that area) and now you're on list management.

Yeah, we're crap atm. Dunno about worst list though.

Did you realise we are only 19 straight wins away from a premiership.

I can't decide whether I over rated Roos or they are just a very crap side that he is finding ways to manage. I've never really rated their list and they don't seem to have any depth at all. Time for the Swans to get the AFL cheque book out either way.

MarkT said:
I can't decide whether I over rated Roos or they are just a very crap side that he is find ways to manage.

MarkT. If you recall when Roos took over he gave the players licence to play and freed up many players after the Edea game plan had run its course with the group. Thats the roos we want back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney - worst list in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back