Sydney's record in grand finals needs scrutinising

Remove this Banner Ad

its moments like these, where the game is long gone, and there's nothing else to play for, that your mind starts to wonder to records. Can the swans beat 119?

But then you realize that that milestone is still over 40 points away, and likely well out of reach. And it makes you realize just how special Port Adelaide are.

How many players have played in all 4 losses? The only potential one's I can think of would be Parker, Rampe and Cunningham maybe. At least Parker played in 2012.

I couldn't be more confident in the Swans winning not that I care who wins but just think the AFL/Swans make so much more money if the Swans win given the merchandise $$ sales.

A little conspiracy theory for you guys we shall see.

Hmmm, your conspiracy didn’t go so well.

I’m sure you will move onto a different one.

It’s officially now the biggest mental scar in the AFL

Honestly just **** right off Sydney an absolute disgrace

worst result of this will be theAFL doubling down on there “investment “ in the swans

They just can’t have those fickle Sydney theatre going supporters attention turning to another code

They aren’t finishing last each year like back in the early 90s.

They are a side constantly in contention, people don’t jump off sides like that in droves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trouble when you play your home games on a postage stamp and develop a game plan for success at home, it doesn’t help you when it counts and games are at the home of football.

I’m sure Longmire will come out with more whinging about home finals or best of 3…

I would honestly rather be a St Kilda fan who never has hope at all than a Sydney fan who gives their fans hope and then without mercy crushes that hope.
Don't talk such rot - no one of sane mind wishes to be a St.Kilda fan.

You get cruelly indoctrinated into being a Saints fan by your parents, no person ever makes that decision free of parental threats.

Trouble when you play your home games on a postage stamp and develop a game plan for success at home, it doesn’t help you when it counts and games are at the home of football.

I’m sure Longmire will come out with more whinging about home finals or best of 3…

What is it with Collingwood fans being dicks today? Had around 3 or 4 Collingwood fans who were trolling on the Swans board during the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney's record in grand finals needs scrutinising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back