Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-Mart are out of sympathy for *essendon. All * balls on clearance to go!
10526083_10154551433835153_1775627509076934159_n.jpg

Now that we are communicating on a regular basis The Scales, which I'm sure you'll agree is a very nice and civilised thing to do, I'd just like to say that even if we never ever beat the *essendon fc again in a match, we will always have this simply wonderful *sympathy thread and your *peptide *injecting *club will forever be properly known as the *essendon football *club.

And just so that you can feel the love on an overall *essendon fc *supporter basis, please feel free to share this with all of your *essendon *friends.

As I reflect on this third post in a new found relationship, one that is sure to endure, I can say that life can get better than I thought it was last night. Thanks *the *scales.
Just elaborating on the art of communication. I responded to your post #14608. You quoted my response thrice, #'s 14620, 14624 & 14626. That does not constitute meaningful communication. It merely shows desperation on your part to glean a modicum of respect from your fellow faux sympathisers.

Enduring relationship? Unlikely, but not beyond the realms of possibility. If B Tron doesn't delete this post, and thread ban me again, who knows?

Glad you got 4 "likes" for your post, validating your stance. Kudos.

Just elaborating on the art of communication. I responded to your post #14608. You quoted my response thrice, #'s 14620, 14624 & 14626. That does not constitute meaningful communication. It merely shows desperation on your part to glean a modicum of respect from your fellow faux sympathisers.

Enduring relationship? Unlikely, but not beyond the realms of possibility. If B Tron doesn't delete this post, and thread ban me again, who knows?

Just shut up already. No one likes you, or your stupid book idea.

Surely you have classes to teach and right wingers to criticise?

BWAHAHAHA!

From the * board

Don't take offence but this "maybe we should take the deal crap" is pretty weak thinking when the only things that's changed is the media beat-up re players leaving & we blew a final against an inferior opposition.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow.

I must say I have been feeling pretty downcast since I last "communicated" with you *the *scales. My ego was really struggling, in fact I was shattered, that having forged this "lovely relationship" with such a "fine" *essendon poster, it seemed that instead it was just going to be a 4 post "affair". How sad would that be?

And so I have been asking myself, why didn't you feel the same warmth as I, why weren't you chuffed to know that your brilliance was exceeded by my mediocrity; and to feel proud to know that on the ASADA show cause notice front, *your *club has a massive and unassailable lead of 34 to nothing.

34 to nothing!!! Say that again 34 to nothing!!! (Where's Huddo when you need him?)

As for desperation well I'll just say this. *you and *your *club must be feeling pretty desperate today knowing that now that the distraction of winning a few games of football is over for this year, the ASADA show is about to come to a head, *paddy is likely to be gone, *others will probably follow suit and the long, long, long months of donial are going to come to a head in the truth of brutal reality.

We may well bow out this weekend, but guess what, we will still have this wonderful *sympathy thread, here forever to add to and
enjoy in perpetuity.

Feel free to add to the thread as much as you wish. Just as we did on Saturday night, we'll always overrun you.

Oh and I forgot to mention the score last Saturday night. 14.9:93 to *essendon 12.9:91. Have a great day. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only delete posts and thread ban those who behave in an obnoxious and facetious manner.

So far you are only being an obnoxious git, so I'll let it slide.

I only delete posts and thread ban those who behave in an obnoxious and facetious manner.

So far you are only being an obnoxious git, so I'll let it slide.
With a personality like that who needs contraception?

Anyone else copped the "Lindsay Thomas is a cheat" from Essendon supporters after Sat night. Really? By all means let's go down that road and see where it takes us.

Yes, I did. After the game we were walking along Swan Street back to our car when a very nondescript *bomber supporter (could have passed for a pies supporter as he was a bit deficient in the teeth area), walking in front of us and wearing the number 140 on his *essendon jumper (the 140 was clearly a vast exaggeration of his IQ, which was probably more like in the low 30's) made a very disparaging remark about Lindsay as he passed what I presume was some sort of "dive" shop.

Being somewhat of a flag flyer in these circumstances, I perhaps foolishly made the statement that "well at least Lindsay will be playing this weekend".

That rather clearly did not sit well with number 140's state of mind, because he started to rant about diving, the umpires ruining the game and that Lindsay is a cheat. (Actually that's just a precis of what he actually said. There were a lot of "&*%$#*'s" generously inserted into his response.)

A fat bloke walking with him joined the conversation and made the usual comments of a neutral supporter being "I don't even follow *essendon, even I could see that Lindsay is a diver, the umpiring was terrible and they are ruining the game".

Perhaps more foolishly I continued with the flag flying, however had a quick look behind me to see what the escape route looked like and was somewhat reassured to see a couple of North supporters close behind.

Ms Horace had a few words to say and along with me received a barrage of "&*%$#*'s". As the situation was starting to look a little ugly, Ms Horace suggested we cross to the other side of the street, which we did.

Just so as to try to have the final word in the matter, though, I did yell across the street to him "Good luck with the drugs". A further barrage of "&*%$#*'s" flew back.

All in a night's work really when you have to share oxygen with idiot *essendon *donialists.

Just on the book, I suppose it's full steam ahead now. Indeed, you're legally obliged to do it, having reached the targeted amount of public funding (notwithstanding the large portion provided right near the deadline was probably not from unrelated parties), aren't you?

Under that assumption, can you let us know how it's going? In particular, can you give us a sneak peek at how you resolve the conundrum of "unfortunately, we have no records of what was injected into the players, but we are 100% confident it wasn't illegal"? Or perhaps how you interpret Mr Dank's retrospective efforts at re-classifying the Thymosin he administered, from the banned one to the legal one? Further to that, how do you reconcile the timing of his retrospective efforts, which coincided with him being made to realise that Thymosin Beta 4 was the banned one? Also, any ideas on why he might have given different supplements to AFL players from those given to NRL players?

Can't wait for the book and your take on these vexing matters. :thumbsu:

Just on the book, I suppose it's full steam ahead now. Indeed, you're legally obliged to do it, having reached the targeted amount of public funding (notwithstanding the large portion provided right near the deadline was probably not from unrelated parties), aren't you?

Under that assumption, can you let us know how it's going? In particular, can you give us a sneak peek at how you resolve the conundrum of "unfortunately, we have no records of what was injected into the players, but we are 100% confident it wasn't illegal"? Or perhaps how you interpret Mr Dank's retrospective efforts at re-classifying the Thymosin he administered, from the banned one to the legal one? Further to that, how do you reconcile the timing of his retrospective efforts, which coincided with him being made to realise that Thymosin Beta 4 was the banned one? Also, any ideas on why he might have given different supplements to AFL players from those given to NRL players?

Can't wait for the book and your take on these vexing matters. :thumbsu:
I've found an advance copy...
utejuhu3.jpg

*scales is loving all this attention from Horace*. It was Horace and rines* before, now scales* and Horace. #sympathyforHorace
I hope Horace* is using protection...

Anyone else copped the "Lindsay Thomas is a cheat" from Essendon supporters after Sat night. Really? By all means let's go down that road and see where it takes us.

As the angry man in front of us said on Saturday night, "BE VERY CAREFUL! CHEAT IS A VERY BIG WORD!"

LT was grabbed high. It was the only head high free he got on a night when he could have been given more except the umpires don't give him anything any more that's not crystal clear. Frankly I thought Thompson's head high free should have been considerably more controversial - he actually ducked his head into the tackler and got rewarded. Lindsay was breaking from a pack and got grabbed around the neck. That would have been paid every time, to whichever player had the ball and whatever they did in response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back