Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

While their employer threatens to take legal action if they exercise their right to find a safer and more responsible employer.
But it's all about the players now. Protect the poor players.

But it's all about the players now. Protect the poor players.
Player protection * style
libertad+de+prensa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of pro-Hird internet dickheads makes the situation worse for the club and inflates the idea they should fight everything (which look makes it worse and I get a kick out of it). I reckon I've come across more * supporters in real life embarrassed at the way the club has handled everything.

Sad really what peptides can do to what allegedly was once a human.
I don't know how to post a link on here but I discovered a thread last night where * supporters are recommending cognitive enhancers to each other. You can imagine how much this has made me chuckle...who wants to explain they should save their pennies?

I don't know how to post a link on here but I discovered a thread last night where * supporters are recommending cognitive enhancers to each other. You can imagine how much this has made me chuckle...who wants to explain they should save their pennies?
Just copy and past the link from your browser address bar.

Some of the * supporters need all the cognitive assistance they can get!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

In all seriousness*, if there is truth to the rumours that the drugs * took have affected the reproductive aspects of the players (with hormonal drugs and steroids that has proven to be the case in the past), and their* future children, then jimmy* and the whole club* should give them all substantial payouts and firstly an apology of wrong doing. How can a club* be so freaking negligent and not at least be aware of the bloody side affects, disgusting *, for shame.

In all seriousness*, if there is truth to the rumours that the drugs * took have affected the reproductive aspects of the players (with hormonal drugs and steroids that has proven to be the case in the past), and their* future children, then jimmy* and the whole club* should give them all substantial payouts and firstly an apology of wrong doing. How can a club* be so freaking negligent and not at least be aware of the bloody side affects, disgusting *, for shame.
WE ARE *!!!

#whateverittakes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the supporters will emulate their heroes and there will be a drastic drop in the number of * supporters around 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back