Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Nailed it Sherms. The irony with McKay despite how awful North have been for the last 4 - 5 years I can't recall one single instance where the crowd has booed them or shouted obscenities at them.

We're by no means angels Twitter and this place will attest to that however we've never crossed that line off booing our players, quite the opposite in fact I think our crowds at the games have been very supportive of the team.
I'd say the Hawks game this year was the worst our boys would've copped.

Last edited:
I would, actually I seriously want to dive into the essendope board and give them a heap of stick. My legs have almost been cut from underneath me. I honestly dont believe I should be in this tough position, consequently I am.

Get your ****ing pale white arses in that * board and cop a ****in week. Cop 2 weeks. Get in there you Big Footy North Nuffies and go give em ****in shit.

At the very least, let em know they missed out on clarkson and ended up with Clarksons bitch

HirdsTheWord Oi campaigner, i’ll give you the hot tip. Being a member as the middle rung team, almost making it, almost getting there, not winning a final, being a bitch club.. that eats more arse than North building a formidable football team in the future.

Hows that bowls club doing at windy hill? Ya bunch of piss ants

HirdsTheWord Oi campaigner, i’ll give you the hot tip. Being a member as the middle rung team, almost making it, almost getting there, not winning a final, being a bitch club.. that eats more arse than North building a formidable football team in the future.

Hows that bowls club doing at windy hill? Ya bunch of piss ants

its almost like you dont know you are a north supporter. :D:D

Its almsot you campaigners believe you’re better than you are. False hope. Give me bottoming out and building a team with 10 x top 50 elite players than living in flase hope with a captain that pulls natanuis dred lochs 😂 sucked in dick head

Oi, this thread is yours. You own it. Lets go campaigner.. post more

I'd say the Hawks game this year was the worst our boys would've copped.
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its almsot you campaigners believe you’re better than you are. False hope. Give me bottoming out and building a team with 10 x top 50 elite players than living in flase hope with a captain that pulls natanuis dred lochs 😂 sucked in dick head

Oi, this thread is yours. You own it. Lets go campaigner.. post more

nope.

i can happily admit we suck, if you scroll up, you will see i also said we sucked when we were sitting top 4.

the clarity is, you just suck more :)

you just cant accept it.

Maybe in 2025 you can beat us for the first time in 7 odd years. I suppose we will see

The fact that posts like this survive on our Board says heaps about the two organisations.

Laughably, on their Board, you post about a one of their players looking short of a gallop - it gets deleted - as is their preciousness.

It says it all really.

The fact that posts like this survive on our Board says heaps about the two organisations.

Laughably, on their Board, you post about a one of their players looking short of a gallop - it gets deleted - as is their preciousness.

It says it all really.

only one of our supporter bases have a dedicated thread to the other.

let that sink in......

if you lot had any decency, this thread would rot to page 54, yet you keep it fresh, when you havent beaten us in 7 years lol

absolutely rent ****ing free.

nope.

i can happily admit we suck, if you scroll up, you will see i also said we sucked when we were sitting top 4.

you just cant accept it.

Maybe in 2025 you can beat us for the first time in 7 odd years. I suppose we will see
Ohhh **** off you can admit it. This is you deflecting after being called out. You are a crumb, you are coached by a crumb and you buy stocks into shitcoins and buy into absolute false hope.

You carried on like a ****ing pork chop being 2nd on the ladder. Get back in your box campaigner.

Go throw your scarf and microwave your membership dog.

I called this in November 2023.

Be another 10 years before you win a final.

North will win a flag before you campaigners win a final

Ohhh **** off you can admit it. This is you deflecting after being called out. You are a crumb, you are coached by a crumb and you buy stocks into shitcoins and buy into absolute false hope.

You carried on like a ****ing pork chop being 2nd on the ladder. Get back in your box campaigner.

Go throw your scarf and microwave your membership dog.

I called this in November 2023.

Be another 10 years before you win a final.

North will win a flag before you campaigners win a final
Yeah look I know it’s shit vs shit, but we are less shit than you.

Posted May 30th Round 12. Essendon was 2nd on the ladder.

sorry Chief Wiggum, but stop digging up!

How tall am I in your dreams? :eek:

Posted May 30th Round 12. Essendon was 2nd on the ladder.

sorry Chief Wiggum, but stop digging up!

How tall am I in your dreams?
**** head, I have called your shit club out for what it is for a long ****ing time. Whilst you are buying in celebrating flags in pre season, I have 100% suggested North is miles in front.

Look campaigner, your club fell apart when the boomers kicked your mob out of windy hill. You campaigners have yet to recover from it.. your club keeps the photos up on the walls, the club literally thinks they’re still at windy hill…

Your club resides at the windiest shit hole in the state, DHL, StarTrack express and other foreign entities purchased the land cheap.. oh its funny how Toll Holdings put your shit hole club in the middle of nowhere.

Gws and gold coast have more club soul than what * has

Hahahah souless club

nope.

you just cant accept it.

Congratulations on sucking less than a team that has been bottom two for the majority of the start of this decade.
Good luck with Scott's patented 8 year plan, I can't wait to see which senior citizens and B graders he will recruit and overpay this off season, all while neglecting your own youth.

FWIW I actually hope Brad gets churned through fast and his reputation absolutely ****ing dismantled, but until then have fun with him.

**** head, I have called your shit club out for what it is for a long ****ing time. Whilst you are buying in celebrating flags in pre season, I have 100% suggested North is miles in front.

Look campaigner, your club fell apart when the boomers kicked your mob out of windy hill. You campaigners have yet to recover from it.. your club keeps the photos up on the walls, the club literally thinks they’re still at windy hill…

Your club resides at the windiest shit hole in the state, DHL, StarTrack express and other foreign entities purchased the land cheap.. oh its funny how Toll Holdings put your shit hole club in the middle of nowhere

yeah you are miles in front, in the rear-view mirror.

as bad as Essendon are and make no mistake. They are bad.

You are far worse.

you are on track to finish a 5th consecutive year in the bottom 2.

I'm glad you tagged me to come back to this thread. :)

Congratulations on sucking less than a team that has been bottom two for the majority of the start of this decade.
Good luck with Scott's patented 8 year plan, I can't wait to see which senior citizens and B graders he will recruit and overpay this off season, all while neglecting your own youth.

Yes well, i didn't tag myself to come back to this shit hole did i.

When you are on track to finish 5 seasons in the bottom 2, I find it hilarious to pick fights with those consistently above you.

At least you can admit it...........these other blokes......and i thought Essendon were the most deluded fan base in the AFL..

I would, actually I seriously want to dive into the essendope board and give them a heap of stick. My legs have almost been cut from underneath me. I honestly dont believe I should be in this tough position, consequently I am.

Get your ****ing pale white arses in that * board and cop a ****in week. Cop 2 weeks. Get in there you Big Footy North Nuffies and go give em ****in shit.

At the very least, let em know they missed out on clarkson and ended up with Clarksons bitch
Michael Keaton No GIF

yeah you are miles in front, in the rear-view mirror.

as bad as Essendon are and make no mistake. They are bad.

You are far worse.

you are on track to finish a 5th consecutive year in the bottom 2.

I'm glad you tagged me to come back to this thread. :)
No elite players. Your captain pulls on players hair. Outside sheepdog.

You campaigners are cooked. Its bliss.

Since the bye Kangas have seen how they can win a flag..

Since the bye.. essendope have shown, they’ll never win a final

No elite players. Your captain pulls on players hair. Outside sheepdog.

You campaigners are cooked. Its bliss.

Since the bye Kangas have seen how they can win a flag..

Since the bye.. essendope have shown, they’ll never win a final
adam-sandler-laughing-8u5l6zpc1leyphj4.gif

yeah 5th season in bottom 2 and your talking flags.

Better than i could ever do.

What a classic

never seen someone troll themselves before. Grab the popcorn for this guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back