Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, probably not the kind of guy you want in the rooms unless you're Carlton
Dead right. We went to an away game at Optus oval in the late 90s and it was a stinking cold miserable wet day so we paid to sit in that miserable shitty stand that doesn't properly face the oval. Sat right behind us were the "Carlton Crew" who I knew because I had a mate who was a bookie* who was a known associate of some of the older crew members.

* Not licenced in Victoria.

Then I suspect he now regrets being one of the players who white-anted Ben Rutten. Reaping what he sowed.
Yeah playing stupid games, wins you stupid prizes. Surprised a fringe player like Hind, would be involved in those sort of antics. Wouldn't think he'd have the pull in the group.
Always thought Rutten was very stiff. Bloke made the finals in his first year, he should've had some credits in the bank to survive one bad year.
Bard as we all predicted, he taken them precisely nowhere.

------

The original Star Wars Battlefront that released on the Xbox and Playstation 2 has turned 20 years old today.

It's release is still more recent than an * finals win.

the-battle-is-about-to-begin-star-wars-battlefront-turns-20-v0-cclvkjldfrpd1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back