Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Also another year that the "movie" that goddard promised is delayed.

Iam beginning to think its not gonna happen.

4 Mar 2015 — Brendon Goddard "When we win a flag, they are going to make a movie & write books about us".

Maybe a more realistic goal like actually winning a final may have made the plot more believable?

Nah, who am i kidding....

Last edited:

happy birthday GIF by RealityTVGIFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also another year that the "movie" that goddard promised is delayed.

Iam beginning to think its not gonna happen.

4 Mar 2015 — Brendon Goddard "When we win a flag, they are going to make a movie & write books about us".

Maybe a more realistic goal like actually winning a final may have made the plot more believable?

Nah, who am i kidding....

They should release a VHS instead. "The Drought"

Chapters could include
Goddard's best finger points
Needing to beat GWS to make finals and losing by 126.
Dodoro's draft week premierships
Brad and the Essendon Edge
The Hall of Fame on players who never win a final
Blowing a 6 goal lead in a final v North
A goalless half in a Final v Dogs
Thorburn"s presidency
Mac Andrew and Josh Rachele 2024
And of course - Dank, Robinson, Jim et al

I see T Goldstein wants to go around again next season.

And why not as we say, he's not even 37 yet.
Footywire has him contracted for 2025.

So I am not sure about want more contracted to and unless they pay him out he will be?

Think Footywire has this one wrong, on the wireless it was stated he wants to get another 12 month deal.
Then look at moving into coaching.

This would be the second thing that that website has led me astray on in as many weeks.

Will need to stop using it as a source.

Footywire has him contracted for 2025.

So I am not sure about want more contracted to and unless they pay him out he will be?

He’s definitely contracted for 2025. He can see the writing on the wall with the *club making him a virtual ruck coach in the latter parts of this season. He wants to play. Highly unlikely he will unless his replacements are injured at the same time. Even then they’ll probably chuck the underperforming 2M Peter into the guts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back