Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy over on the * board the Brad book of Bullshit is being picked apart.

Last 2 years they've debuted the least amount of players with 3.
His love affair with old hacks continues.
Is telling the faithful one thing and doing the opposite
They're questioning his lack of plan B

He bought in ready made senior players and they've made no difference. He like he did with us will drive their list completely into the ground. It is what he does best.
And as much as I adore Zurhaar, I think them **** heads could well give him an offer he can't rightly refuse.

How many finals appearance's for them in the last 2 seasons, same number as us. ****en zero.
How many players have we debuted , I honestly don't know.

Oh boy over on the * board the Brad book of Bullshit is being picked apart.

Last 2 years they've debuted the least amount of players with 3.
His love affair with old hacks continues.
Is telling the faithful one thing and doing the opposite
They're questioning his lack of plan B

He bought in ready made senior players and they've made no difference. He like he did with us will drive their list completely into the ground. It is what he does best.
And as much as I adore Zurhaar, I think them **** heads could well give him an offer he can't rightly refuse.

How many finals appearance's for them in the last 2 seasons, same number as us. ****en zero.
How many players have we debuted , I honestly don't know.
there’s an old saying “past performance is not an indicator of future performance… except in bards case cos he’s a ****in hack and we all knew it, also **** * the pack of campaigners”

That’s word for word too. This saying is as old as time itself

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back