Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

What did Goldi say about Bard earlier this year?

“I actually think hes a better coach now then he was 5 years ago”

No Todd. No.
He’s exactly the f***ing same.

Watching history repeat itself at * with Bard is just really astounding isn’t it. Almost comforting.

We can literally foreshadow and predict their results.

He surely won’t gee their board for 10 years like he did with us. Can he?

We can only hope.

What did Goldi say about Bard earlier this year?

“I actually think hes a better coach now then he was 5 years ago”

No Todd. No.
He’s exactly the f***ing same.

Watching history repeat itself at * with Bard is just really astounding isn’t it. Almost comforting.

We can literally foreshadow and predict their results.

He surely won’t gee their board for 10 years like he did with us. Can he?

I didn't know he said that.

Coach the same.
The club the same.

Life cannot get much better.

Uh oh! Uncle Sheeds has picked the lock on the liquor cabinet again.

Also, shall we start dropping bags of marshmallows off at the front door of the Hangar in condolence? If we all pitch in I’m seeing something akin to Buckingham Palace circa 1997…
View attachment 2081667
I'd go a bit easy on the bloke.

He's the only man to coach them to a winning final since 1968.

90% of the blighters weren't even born.

Page’s 58-59 are the Everest of cockiness for this season?

Page 62 is up there

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just read this pearler from the * board,

"I'd like to think that he's faded in the last month or so because his lungs are tired.

You know, from singing the song so much this season."

Good to see he is getting his moneys worth ( all 1.4mil) earlier in the season. I think its safe to say that their song is about as popular in September as Auld Lang Syne.

Even "when the saints go marching in" has gotten more airplay in September this century!

Wait till he realises the next step, slash and burn the list and sit at the bottom of the table for the next few years..
Hope it’s just before Tassie comes 🤞

Wait till he realises the next step, slash and burn the list and sit at the bottom of the table for the next few years..

It'll be another "aggressive reset".

Which is Brad-speak for dump whatever players are the fabric of the club, do nothing the strengthen your draft hand, hope good players just fall into your lap, watch the whole joint collapse, and walk away thinking "There's nothing more I can do here."

We've seen this movie before.

Hey Coach,

Remember when you absolutely decimated our club by delisting a heap of champs and a club legend early so they couldn’t be part of a rebuild, then you smugly moonwalked yourself straight into a cushy number at CorruptAFL House via your Polo playing bum chum, only to ‘repay’ our proud club by manipulating the worst draft pick assistance package in AFL history, whilst simultaneously jumping into a very high paying gig at an opposition club?…

Well…

Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back