T20 World Cup Game 19 India v Pakistan, June 10 2400hrs @ Nassau County International Cricket Stadium New York

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

India from, Rohit Sharma (c), Hardik Pandya, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Siraj. Reserves: Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh, Khaleel Ahmed, Avesh Khan
Pakistan from, Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan

Must win for Pakistan, lets hope India get the job done, I've been critical for this format but be good to see some minnows progress ahead of the better sides, be funny as.

The player I find outrageously over rated for Pakistan is Shaheen Shah Afridi, whenever I watch him he sucks.. record is ok though so he must just be off whenever I watch a Pakistan game.

The player I find outrageously over rated for Pakistan is Shaheen Shah Afridi, whenever I watch him he sucks.. record is ok though so he must just be off whenever I watch a Pakistan game.
He’s used to bowling on absolute roads in Pakistan. It might be difficult for him to adapt other pitches.
I thought he batted well in the first game. And it would not have gone to a super over if he didn’t get those runs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this one. It's one of those rivalries where recent form doesn't really matter all that much, or at least you hope.

They wouldnt cancel India v Pakistan for the rain would they?

If I stand to be corrected, they had a backup day in 2022?

Can you imagine if the reigning premiers don't make the Super 8 because of a washout draw, but India get one for a match they dont even need to win?

Your pretty much got to get a different streaming provider for each sport now lol
We're at the point for sports as we were for movies/tv pre-Netflix and 2024 movies/tv with 10 different services to watch everything you want. Fortunately very easy to solve.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 19 India v Pakistan, June 10 2400hrs @ Nassau County International Cricket Stadium New York

Back