T20 World Cup Game 26 West Indies v New Zealand June 13 1000hrs @ Brian Lara Cricket Academy Trinidad and Tobago

Who will win?

• New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

West Indies from, Rovman Powell (c), Alzarri Joseph, Johnson Charles, Roston Chase, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Shamar Joseph, Brandon King, Gudakesh Motie, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd
New Zealand from, Kane Williamson (c), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee. Travelling Reserve: Ben Sears

Williamson choosing to bowl first shows panic, this is a bat first pitch every day of the week.

By bowling first they get a chance to see how the pitch plays before they bat on it, I'm guessing that's the reason for bowling first.

By bowling first they get a chance to see how the pitch plays before they bat on it, I'm guessing that's the reason for bowling first.

Was rain yesterday too, half their practice was cancelled PLUS you don't wat the Windies chasing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopeless batting by Windies just trying to flog everything lol

That's all they ever do. It is why I'm amazed someone like Shai Hope isn't there and yes I know his form isn't fantastic, but if Roston Chase is at 4/5...are you actually serious? Where are the genuine batsmen?

Ferguson gets spanked a lot this bowling change could spark something

Gets wickets but like Starc can go for plenty in the process, love watching his death bowling though

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 26 West Indies v New Zealand June 13 1000hrs @ Brian Lara Cricket Academy Trinidad and Tobago

Back