World Cup Game 53 1st Semi Final South Africa v Afghanistan June 27 1000hrs @ Brian Lara Cricket Academy Trinidad and Tobago

Who will win?

• South Africa

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Afghanistan

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why sides generally bowl first in Finals but I did like the aggressive move of batting, would have only took 120-130 to make it a game.

Afghanistan you bloody pricks. Knock us out at least give me a game to watch ffs. If the other semi gets washed out this is a terrible finals

England losing to rain will be hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

England are 1-0 on the rain this tournament given they were already supposed to get knocked out due to rain in the group stage!

Time to even that score

I hate India but I hate England more

What happens if the other semi gets washed out.
Forgot to mention they do have an extra 250 minutes of play allowed for on top of the regular playing time.
So effectively they have from 10:30am - 7pm to finish the match.

*Plus both semi's & the final require a minimum of 10 overs to get a result...If the final is completely washed out the teams share the cup.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Forgot to mention they do have an extra 250 minutes of play allowed for on top of the regular playing time.
So effectively they have from 10:30am - 7pm to finish the match.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rain dance is on baby!

Lets go weather

Higher seed weren’t they that’s why they did these seedings
Seedings only applied for the formation of the second group stage. It was simply that India came first in their group, England came second.

Now if both had been first in their group, I'm guessing it would come down to NRR.

The biggest problem is their rain delay day is just the rest of the same day lol - ICC are absolutely cooked.

Seedings only applied for the formation of the second group stage. It was simply that India came first in their group, England came second.

Now if both had been first in their group, I'm guessing it would come down to NRR.

The biggest problem is their rain delay day is just the rest of the same day lol - ICC are absolutely cooked.

Oh well England can’t complain should have been better in the group stages

If it’s India vs SA it’s probably the right final neither have lost pretty sure

Oh well England can’t complain should have been better in the group stages

If it’s India vs SA it’s probably the right final neither have lost pretty sure
Yeah India SA definitely is the right final to make. They had a few scares but overcame them every time.

Should be a great match

Remove this Banner Ad

World Cup Game 53 1st Semi Final South Africa v Afghanistan June 27 1000hrs @ Brian Lara Cricket Academy Trinidad and Tobago

Back