T20 World Cup Game 54 2nd Semi Final India v England June 28 2400hrs @ Providence Stadium Guyana

Who will win?

• India

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have nfi whats a par score on this pitch in these conditions. Sometimes batting looks easy but other times it looks difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory this was supposed to be a US only tournament when they organised it, then a bunch of the plans for US Stadiums fell through and they just threw it on the Windies to save it?

Apparently this is the time of the year in the Caribbean where they get the most rain, the 2007 ODI WC was held in March/April.

I have nfi whats a par score on this pitch in these conditions. Sometimes batting looks easy but other times it looks difficult.

There’s uneven bounce already, anything north of 165 is going to be ultra tough to chase

Looks like we're gonna be raining for a while - that said, what I've learnt about the weather in the Caribbean/upper South America in this tournament is that rain appears out of nowhere, dumps for a few minutes, then disappears.

Very Melbourne like, except its like 35 degrees the whole time.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 54 2nd Semi Final India v England June 28 2400hrs @ Providence Stadium Guyana

Back