Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 9, 2006
At the disco!
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
I am sure a few people on here don't mind a punt. So i thought I would make a thread where you could put your best bets in and hopefully make each other a little bit richer.

Had a few bets on the footy recently.

Akermanis for the brownlow @101 last week. Good odds. He is into $51 now.

J.Brown first to kick 10 goals in a match @ 15

Usually chuck a multi on each week too.

thought i has won 6k last night at the dingley international, put a trifecta on at some harness somewhere, selected horses 6, 7, 3 only problem was me being the dumb ____ i am didnt know how to do a boxed, thought i had but no.
end result was 7,6,3 thought it was mine, pretty embarrising going up to the teller saying id just won 6k only to win SFA.

Dingley International. Love that place. Me and a few mates used to head down there in our spare periods at school for a bit of a punt and a few beers. Good times. Probably explains why i was carrying a few kilos at the end of year 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thought i has won 6k last night at the dingley international, put a trifecta on at some harness somewhere, selected horses 6, 7, 3 only problem was me being the dumb ____ i am didnt know how to do a boxed, thought i had but no.
end result was 7,6,3 thought it was mine, pretty embarrising going up to the teller saying id just won 6k only to win SFA.
Been there goodie, only mine was a quaddie. Didn't even have the right meeting! How embarrasment

They havent won a major tournement in years, their squad strength is no-where near as good as france, italy, netherlands and spain and possibly even germany. They would be in the best of the rest section.
Good form, runners up last time, semis at world cup. C Ronaldo, Deco, Nani, Quaresma, Carvalho and again C Ronaldo!!! Great coach in 'Big Phil' Scolari. Spain and the Dutchies have a severe lack of silverware too

Just went down the tab and put on my weekly multi. $10

Here it is:
Lance Franklin most goals Haw v Ess - 2.30
Collingwood by <39.5 - 2.70
Port Adelaide to beat Carlton - 1.12
Geelong by < 39.5 - 2.50
Joel Corey most disposals Gee v Nth - 3.50

ODDS - $60.85

Return - $608.50

Yeah i was going to go with Ablett but thought Rawlings might tag him. Still probably pick up 30 touches though.

French Open tonight
Mens Semis

Rafa to beat Djokovic in 4 sets paying $3.25 - Rafa should win but it would not surprise me if Djokovic got a set.

Monfils to beat Federer $6 - I reckon Monfils is a real chance. Playing oarsome tennis and on Federer's worst surface. $6 is too good to refuse.

Just went down the tab and put on my weekly multi. $10

Here it is:
Lance Franklin most goals Haw v Ess - 2.30 Tick
Collingwood by <39.5 - 2.70 Tick
Port Adelaide to beat Carlton - 1.12 Kruezer
Geelong by < 39.5 - 2.50 Tick
Joel Corey most disposals Gee v Nth - 3.50 GABLETT

ODDS - $60.85

Return - $608.50

Portugal off to a great start in Euro.

French Open tonight
Mens Semis

Rafa to beat Djokovic in 4 sets paying $3.25 - Rafa should win but it would not surprise me if Djokovic got a set. Novak had a set point in the third but could not convert.

Monfils to beat Federer $6 - I reckon Monfils is a real chance. Playing oarsome tennis and on Federer's worst surface. $6 is too good to refuse. Federer saved his shit match for the final.

:thumbsdown:

TONIGHTS MATCHES

Spain should destroy Russia. Spain to win 2-0 is paying $6 and looks a pretty good option. Will have a $10 on that.

The other match Greece v Sweeden looks to be anyones game. Greece likes to play a pretty defensive style of game though, so I will be having a bet on the time of first goal. 76 minute to full time is paying $13 and looks to be a pretty good option. Double that into a Spain win and you have odds of $20.30. Will have another $10 on that.

Remove this Banner Ad

TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back