TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

TONIGHTS MATCHES

Spain should destroy Russia. Spain to win 2-0 is paying $6 and looks a pretty good option. Will have a $10 on that.

The other match Greece v Sweeden looks to be anyones game. Greece likes to play a pretty defensive style of game though, so I will be having a bet on the time of first goal. 76 minute to full time is paying $13 and looks to be a pretty good option. Double that into a Spain win and you have odds of $20.30. Will have another $10 on that.

Thought I was a chance with the Spain - Russia match. Spain led 2-0 after 75 but late goals to both sides meant Spain won 4-1.

With the other one the first goal was scored in the 67th minute so missed out by 9 minutes on $200.

TONIGHTS MATCHES
Portugal v Czech Republic
Portugal were very impressive in their opening match. Expect them to carry through their good form here. Not enough value in just the win so need to spice things up a bit. Like the look of a Portugal-Portugal half-full time double @ $3.

Turkey v Switzerland
Turks are good value here. Take the double chance option of Turkey or a draw. For value double it into Portugal for a win and you end up with odds of $2.80

Ten on

TONIGHTS MATCHES
Portugal v Czech Republic
Portugal were very impressive in their opening match. Expect them to carry through their good form here. Not enough value in just the win so need to spice things up a bit. Like the look of a Portugal-Portugal half-full time double @ $3.
1-1 at half time. 3-1 portugal full time. Lost

Turkey v Switzerland
Turks are good value here. Take the double chance option of Turkey or a draw. For value double it into Portugal for a win and you end up with odds of $2.80
Turk win, Portugal win. Collect $28

Ten on

TONIGHTS GAMES
Germany v Croatia
Can't find much that I like in this match. Might just have $10 on Lucas Podolski to score the first goal at $6.50

Austria v Poland
Poland should absolutely smash the Austrians. Poland by 2+ goals at $4.50.

my multi for this week still tossing up out of WCE and ESS though

Essendon over WCE @1.78
Bulldogs over Bris @ 1.38
Franklin most goals @ 1.85
Brown most goals @ 1.80
and barry hall most goals @ 4.70

to pay 388.50 if i chuck 10 on

But if i go WCE
pays 436.50

My weekend multi (is huge! and ridiculous like a weekend multi should be)

West Coast def Essendon - 1.98
Brisbane at the line 15.5 point - 1.95
Sydney def St.Kilda - 1.18
Hawthorn under 39.5 - 2.35
Holland - France draw - 3.25
Spain def Sweeden - 1.60
Australia - Quatar draw - 3.25
Nadal def Karlovic - 1.43
Roddick def Murray - 1.53
Federer def Bagdahtis - 1.06

Outlay - $10
Return - $4196.30

Was is the city today so decided to go to the cas for a while. ANyway ended up winning $200 on the poker tables.

Will probably end up putting it on bets on the olympic games. Have been watching the handball and France are oarsome. Might put it on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see Usian Bolt's heat run (or rather jog)? I am going down the tab to slap a $100 on him.

Just got back from the TAB. Put on a few multis.

Multi 1
Storm def 1.18
Acasuso def Berrer 1.45
J.C.Ferrero def Evans 1.26
Del Potro def Canas in straigt sets 2.10
Mathieu def Grosjean 1.28
Gasquet def Haas 1.60
Total - $10 at $9.25 - Return $92.50

Multi 2
India def Sri Lanka 2.10
England def South Africa 2.05
Bradford def Hull 1.18
Monaco def Nishikori 1.57
Total - $10 at $7.95 - Return $79.50

Multi 3
Nadal-Safina to win US - 13.00
$20 on that.

multi 3 isnt a multi.

got in touch with a punter i know the other day and told me to write my own ticket on s tuck finishing top 5 or even top 10 in the brownlow, thinking about going with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back