Discussion Talking Qooty

Should Dinsdale or someone who can be arsed run a weekly segment

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4 SFA members should run a weekly Talking Qooty segment. Similar to Ch7 talking footy but obviously it would be far better. Dinsdale gave me the idea from a post just now.
I can't do it because I've got 3 media pieces on the go and can barely handle monthly updates.
What 4 SFA people of note should start a round table discussion?
This idea will win you a Beez. I'm giving up my rights to it but will expect some Beez points for this post. I will then pass on 1 Beez point to Dinsdale for giving me the idea by saying they should rename talking footy to talking shit. The load can be spread across the 4 founding panel members. (Workload)
Untitled180_20240306235425.png Untitled178_20240306235024.png

Last edited:
A quick look and couldn't see the idea been done but apologies if it has. In hindsight this sounds like a hell of alot of work. Probably why I'm not looking to be apart of it just take the credit. You will have to quit your jobs most likely

4 SFA members should run a weekly Talking Qooty segment. Similar to Ch7 talking footy but obviously it would be far better. Dinsdale gave me the idea from a post just now.
I can't do it because I've got 3 media pieces on the go and can barely handle monthly updates.
This idea will win you a Beez. I'm giving up my rights to it but will expect some Beez points for this post. I will then pass on 1 Beez point to Dinsdale for giving me the idea. The load can be spread across the 4 founding panel members. (Workload)
View attachment 1921246
It can't be any worse than the previous installment.

1709729832068.png

This idea will win you a Beez. I'm giving up my rights to it but will expect some Beez points for this post. I will then pass on 1 Beez point to Dinsdale for giving me the idea by saying they should rename talking footy to talking s**t. The load can be spread across the 4 founding panel members. (Workload)
View attachment 1921246View attachment 1921247
More of a Qooty Class man myself.

qooty-classified-png.1327981

More of a Qooty Class man myself.

qooty-classified-png.1327981

Awesome stuff! Seems like it was a fair amount of work too. this type of go get em thinking is why I'm a reigning TIF award winner. But in saying that I'm happy to call it's already been done. And announce Qooty Class has slapped Tandy corp with a monster cease and desist.
Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Awesome stuff! Seems like it was a fair amount of work too. this type of go get em thinking is why I'm a reigning TIF award winner.
Indeed it is my friend.

But in saying that I'm happy to call it's already been done. And announce Qooty Class has slapped Tandy corp with a monster cease and desist
No please don't. If anything, Qooty Classified needs a more relaxed, 'blokes on a couch talking shit' rival.

Media landscape is crying out for this sort of stuff.

I'll take the right hand side on the big couch. 👍

Can I recommend Pickitt for the panel?

He’s more of a Mick Molloy on the front bar type, but is one of the best analysts in the league

This idea will win you a Beez. I'm giving up my rights to it but will expect some Beez points for this post. I will then pass on 1 Beez point to Dinsdale for giving me the idea by saying they should rename talking footy to talking s**t. The load can be spread across the 4 founding panel members. (Workload)
View attachment 1921246View attachment 1921247
In

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Talking Qooty

Back