Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a great look for the swans, unhappy players with players that have stuck it out being dropped for half fit players then some fwit drags the club through the mud by engaging in a blue with players, at least he didn't have a swans jumper but obvious it was a supporter of theirs.

Any major moves? Ive a few whispers Yack will pick up a couple good players
Corowa chasing Boxall.

Not a great look for the swans, unhappy players with players that have stuck it out being dropped for half fit players then some fwit drags the club through the mud by engaging in a blue with players, at least he didn't have a swans jumper but obvious it was a supporter of theirs.

Any major moves? Ive a few whispers Yack will pick up a couple good players
What’s the yack whispers? Name some names

Fin Lappin should go to a higher level. Very underrated I believe even tho we are starting to talk about him more. Boxall needs to get his body right and can get definitely play at the higher level. A few others from the swans should definitely try a higher standard. Cooper, hemming, Anderson, Stephens could all be good o & m players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fin Lappin should go to a higher level. Very underrated I believe even tho we are starting to talk about him more. Boxall needs to get his body right and can get definitely play at the higher level. A few others from the swans should definitely try a higher standard. Cooper, hemming, Anderson, Stephens could all be good o & m players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing a few Hume leagues circling top end talent in our league, plenty of clubs cashed up travel is a big factor Tho, anyone heard anything ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the take on the Lunatic Supporter involved in the half time fracas?
What do we think is a fair ban ?
1 year ban. Leitch had a close check on him, wish he unloaded could have a championship belt to go with all his medals for the week. End of a quarter melee with crowd walking onto the field, if you watch the footage all other crowd members stood off apart from old mate who had indulged in a few no doubt.

1 year ban. Leitch had a close check on him, wish he unloaded could have a championship belt to go with all his medals for the week. End of a quarter melee with crowd walking onto the field, if you watch the footage all other crowd members stood off apart from old mate who had indulged in a few no doubt.
I would’ve made a citizens arrest in the goal square and tossed him over the back paddock myself.

There was an old lady trying to get involved out the back too if you watch carefully

Remove this Banner Ad

Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back