Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard some little rumours out of the swans camp too. Many not happy and could potentially move on after this weekend

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you're not happy at a club that is playing off in a third straight grand final in 1s and 2s something is wrong. I highly doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who are you talking about there mate
I’d say he’s referring to Hibberson selecting his brother. Braiden Young misses out after playing three finals and all year in the senior side. That’s footy, they rolled the dice last year and it paid off. Surprised Ethan Boxall wasn’t pushed up to the seniors, from a top talent at the higher level to dwindling away in the reserves. Leitch tore the game apart, a classic old school footballer.

I’d say he’s referring to Hibberson selecting his brother. Braiden Young misses out after playing three finals and all year in the senior side. That’s footy, they rolled the dice last year and it paid off. Surprised Ethan Boxall wasn’t pushed up to the seniors, from a top talent at the higher level to dwindling away in the reserves. Leitch tore the game apart, a classic old school footballer.
Surely there’s a selection Panel.
Can’t the blame solely on Brad

Not a great look for the swans, unhappy players with players that have stuck it out being dropped for half fit players then some fwit drags the club through the mud by engaging in a blue with players, at least he didn't have a swans jumper but obvious it was a supporter of theirs.

Any major moves? Ive a few whispers Yack will pick up a couple good players

I’m wondering if Leitch signed on with permanent ink? He’d hold his own for another few years at the higher level, shed some puppy fat and throw him in the square, he’d be fantastic for some quick fleeted smalls to work around. I think a few O&M clubs will be twisting his arm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back