Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Hewat suspended, overrated and has dog shotted plenty of blokes behind play when he was at DMB. They did good getting rid of him

Wahgunyah’s Co Captains from this year to play at Barkley Park in 2025. Will be more to follow due to the new coach preferring to pay travellers ridiculous money rather than looking after the locals. Watch this space

Wahgunyah’s Co Captains from this year to play at Barkley Park in 2025. Will be more to follow due to the new coach preferring to pay travellers ridiculous money rather than looking after the locals. Watch this space
Is that a good move RR?
One of your previous posts about one of the Skippers didn’t have you as a big fan.
Something about spruiking on job sites about getting good $$ and happy to just play a few quarters to get Matchies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I would try something out and pose a question or 2 about each club for next year. Someone might be able to answer the questions for me. Sorry if this is a stupid idea. I know it’s only early in the pre season might be getting a little ahead of any news.

Barnawartha
*can Mudra attract any a graders too top up not a bad list?

Beechworth
*why do they struggle so much once they hit sandy creek?
*can they get some more quality depth?

Chiltern
*why haven’t cooper and stephens been announced as resigning yet? A little concerning?

Dederang
*I know it’s early but same coaches and no new signing announcements yet seems a little worrying?

Kiewa
*can they find 4 quarter consistency? Seems like their best and worst are very far apart.
*older team, where’s the next wave of players?

Mitta
*can packer attract any raiders blokes?

Tallangatta
*can lamb get some more quality depth?
*is he looking to bring some from kiewa with him?

Thurgoona
*does it seem like they are 1 or 2 off being a very good side?

Rutherglen
*does van berlo still have some contacts at wang?
*will corowa poach some players?

Wodonga saints
*how can they improve off a more improved season?

Wahgunyah
*has the new coach got any recruits?

Yack
*can they keep leitchy healthy for back to back?
*can they afford to recruit anymore?

Is that a good move RR?
One of your previous posts about one of the Skippers didn’t have you as a big fan.
Something about spruiking on job sites about getting good $$ and happy to just play a few quarters to get Matchies

It’ll be good for the numbers in the reserves. Neither would play seniors at any other club in the league barring DMB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back