Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to know what would you guys find acceptable for him in terms of draft picks/players? I think it's time Tambling and Richmond part company, a fresh start for the Tigers and for him.

Tambling was ****ing shocking today, but not as half as bad as the ****ing supporters who booed him every time he got the ball. If any of you are here, you are all complete ********s. No wonder he had no confidence. He'd work hard for a mark and then get booed. You think he's going to ****ing try and take the game on after that?

I'm not sticking up for Richie though. He was disgraceful. Drop him.

I went to the game today and heard the boo's ring out when Tambling went near it... But if he is mentally affected by the crowd that much, he will never make it as a footy player!!:thumbsdown:

The quality players thrive on being booed by opposition supporters and im sure if they were booed by their own supporters, it would make them have a bigger crack at it...

In saying that, it was dissapointing tambo got booed today but if he cant handle it and come out the other side a better player, then he can **** off!!!:mad:

(Maybe we should just pump games into him for father son selections in a few years)):thumbsu:

me too
and im hoping yarran flops aswell

Yarran may not be playing footy at all if the rumors are true.

Anyway on Tambling, I know its his fault, but couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

It was really the first game where "expert" commentators actually had a go at him and actually questioned what he's done over his career. Wouldn't surprise me to see an article on him during the week.

As much as I hate to say it, it could very well be the beginning of the end for Richie :(

ohhh... geezzz....... had that been the case the world would be a different place....

No Hawks premiership, richmond in the top 4....

Could one decision make that much difference????

:)LOL....Buddy at Tigerland.

We'd Richmondnise him for sure, just like we do with most who walk through our doors!!!

He'd be fumbling and turning it over in no time!!!!

i have mentioned this on the main board but am interested to hear some feedback on here.
is tambling just a result of the tigers inability to develop players. plenty of other clubs wanted him in the draft so he must have shown something. i cant recall too many players that the tigers have drafted and developed into good afl players, players that will deliver 200 games+.

Not sure if I heard this correct as SEN is on in the background and I wasn’t really paying attention. But Tambling hasn’t really slept in the last 3 days as his wife has just had a kid. Did anyone else hear this? It would explain why he was crap today as he is much better than that.

People should get off his back, he started to play great footy last year and might just blossom if every one got behind him and gave him some confidence. No one in any field in life can perform at their optimum if they are constantly being put down, especially by their own. Cut him some slack and get behind him. Go Tambo:thumbsu:

Not sure if I heard this correct as SEN is on in the background and I wasn’t really paying attention. But Tambling hasn’t really slept in the last 3 days as his wife has just had a kid. Did anyone else hear this? It would explain why he was crap today as he is much better than that.

People should get off his back, he started to play great footy last year and might just blossom if every one got behind him and gave him some confidence. No one in any field in life can perform at their optimum if they are constantly being put down, especially by their own. Cut him some slack and get behind him. Go Tambo:thumbsu:

I guess Schulz, Edwards, Simmonds, Bowden, and King forgot to eat their Weet-Bix this morning and that's why they played bad. Seriously, what a cop-out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you eat your weetbix the morning of your last game for the Tiges

You're a ******. How many players have had kids? Plenty.. didn't stop them from playing well. Tambling is just a shit player, doesn't work near hard enough and is very lazy. Should of gone last year and maybe we could of got a decent pick in exchange for him.

i have mentioned this on the main board but am interested to hear some feedback on here.
is tambling just a result of the tigers inability to develop players. plenty of other clubs wanted him in the draft so he must have shown something. i cant recall too many players that the tigers have drafted and developed into good afl players, players that will deliver 200 games+.

Hawkers ... that's because we really haven't developed too many players at all. Look at the experienced group of players. Richo and Bowden were both father-son picks ... that is, they pure and simply landed in our laps. Others who have played significant amounts of games - Brown, Simmonds, Johnson - all arrived via other clubs.
Others to have played plenty of games for us in recent times, such as gaspar and Stafford, all started elsewhere and played a lot of games at their previous club.
The only guy we have drafted in the past decade or more who went on to palay a high number of games was Mark Chaffey. Now, hardly a household name, albeit he was solid.
Our attempts at developing players have been woeful. The draft that delivered both Deledio and Tambling, we had five picks in the top 20. Only Deledio has lived up to the hype. Tambling has been above average, but no more. Meyer is gone, Polo has struggled and Pattison is a battler who gets the best out of himself. But I don't think it's possible that we could have stuffed up four out of five selections that early in a draft. Just not possible. Developing talent is where the fault lies!!
I look at this list of players and ask myself, who will be still runing around for us in say six to eight years time from the current crop of players at Tigerland.
I would suggest Cotchin is a sure bet, ditto for Riewoldt and Deledio and then I'd struggle to give you another name.
That's ordinary but the truth!!!
We struggle developing. Another thing I will say is we have a guy on the list who has big wraps on him here on Big Footy who goes by the name of Collins. Now this guy has been on our list, what for three years, yet we haven't seen him at senior level.
That's alarming. 1. We either are having trouble helping him make the grade, or 2. he plain ain't good enough (which I don't believe). Now, don't you find that strange? I sure do!!!

Trembling is a dud. An out-and-out dud.

At half-time, he had -1 dreamteam points. And that's the kinder of the two supercoach systems.

At least three of his early touches led directly to Doggies goals.

In the third term, he was alone in the centre square and players were actively and obviously looking for any other option beside him.

Lack of sleep? What's the excuse for the last four years? Please.

I genuinely felt sorry for him today. Nobody deserves to be bronx cheered, and if they do receive it, it's a fair indication they shouldnt be in the side.

He's not an AFL footballer, works hard to get away from the action and is two steps behind whenver he gets it.

I really hope he can work things out for himself, because he looked like a man with absolutely no confidence, given his past dealings with Psych's I hope he can push onward and above.

Prob the biggest joke of a player to play the game in a long time! how the hell did he go top 5 in draft. i think a blind person would be better then him anyday of the week! what is his career highlight?? i cant ever remember sayin shit tambling played well! waste of money and high draft pick! put ya finger out tigs

yep fully agree ,
even worse than than the day's when we had laffy & Arron James ,at least this guys had some height & could actually tackle SOMEBODY in a match .
from my view he's the worst Indigious player in the league , i'd pick any of the others before him ,if Richmond think he's going to be part of their future plans
God help us !!!

Tambling had a baby a few days ago and hasn't had a proper night sleep since. Not making excuses for him but take that into consideration before you tear into him.

Your lot are usually the first to dig into him!

I genuinely felt sorry for him today. Nobody deserves to be bronx cheered, and if they do receive it, it's a fair indication they shouldnt be in the side.

He's not an AFL footballer, works hard to get away from the action and is two steps behind whenver he gets it.

I really hope he can work things out for himself, because he looked like a man with absolutely no confidence, given his past dealings with Psych's I hope he can push onward and above.

That was more the Doggies supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back