Strategy TARYN THOMAS- ..would ya?

Taryn Thomas- would ya?

• Yes

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • Would support a Club appraisal of his character.

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no way and never. Tarryn is bad news and will cause nothing but grief. We had our Chris Yarran, we don’t need another one
Personally I don't care if AFL players are on coke. Indigenous Yarran was a meth I think which is way more serios and importantly Yarran's drug addiction that we didn't do due diligence on.

since then we have a shed load dozen of indig players at the club, Pickett had done time before we recruited him. Bringing him into the club went OK. Stack got into trouble in Perth and never really played again, drink driving too.

The KGI is amazing by the looks of it. I love the multicultural look of our AFL team.

Thomas domestic violence towards his girlfriend(s) is the issue. Can he, or any male be reeducated/transformed? Probably not. girl friends are dropping off the face of the earth in Ballarat.

I'm a bloke and I think I'd run this list management decision any woman at the club.

We have well informed people at the club that will make a call on if or not we persue or even consider TT

On Talent alone he is 100% worth getting to the club but off field will need to be considered
Does our indigenous group of players want him ?
Does our leadership players want him ?
Is he rehabilitated and accepts his mistakes and wants to improve ?
Mansell , Pickett , DRioli , Bolton will all have insight into his mental state

We have well informed people at the club that will make a call on if or not we persue or even consider TT

On Talent alone he is 100% worth getting to the club but off field will need to be considered
Does our indigenous group of players want him ?
Does our leadership players want him ?
Is he rehabilitated and accepts his mistakes and wants to improve ?
Mansell , Pickett , DRioli , Bolton will all have insight into his mental state
Will also come down to the board, some will call it woke but given his specific issues if we give him a chance and jt goes wrong it could have big implications with sponsors and a negative association with the clubs name
Especially because domestic violence is such a massive issue in Australia

It may just not be a risk the club wants to take from that standpoint

What if we bring him in and he manages to screw with Boltons head and he goes off the rails. Remember when Dusty started and he was hanging out with some Richmond player and they apparently got into the sleeping tablets and missed training. That player got the flick Disruptive players can do a lot of damage. Is Thomas that good that we should take the risk
Zero chance that would happen..

Shai is married with a son, you hear him on jack dyer media night? He couldn’t stop thanking his wife and child
He’s a committed family man

I hate when people use this line, as if our club hasn't made many past errors. Every club gets things wrong, blind faith in them is misplaced.
Pretty good track record of late. Any decisions under previous administrations are completely irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't a drug problem or a one off incident with mitigating factors. He has shown in the past a massive and very fragile ego (as highlighted by his instagram comment about his wage) coupled with a history of abusive and somewhat manipulative behaviour towards others.

This isn't like a Pickett or Krakouer situation where you can trace a logical zenith moment and say "this factors caused this bad behaviour to occur". In addition I believe he has done it to multiple women as well which shows a pattern and that is not great.

-For starters he was on $800k p/a 🤣🤣🤣
-He's a repeated d1ckhead who doesn't learn
-He failed and was kicked out of his FORCED sensitivity training. Anyone who's worked corporate or govt knows what a wank and how ludicrous the training is. My personal favourites are the roleplaying. Best to be on best behavior because HR are watching.

Question) A woman rejects your repeated advances. Do you:
a) leave her alone
b) try convince her to change her mind
c) give her a Mickey Finn
d) club her over the head and show her what she's missing out on

Only way i'd consider taking him is if it was on <$250k @ 1 year with iron clad termination clauses so he doesn't stay on the salary cap after he stuffs up.

laker girls 1.gif

laker girls 2.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy TARYN THOMAS- ..would ya?

Back