Tasmania’s electrical workers union tells the AFL to GAGF. AFL reconsidering Tasmanian team because they won’t be dictated to by a sh*thole.

Pull the plug on…?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
So the Jazmanian electrical workers union has threatened to strike, meaning the Hawf Norf match is now in jeopardy.

They’re forgetting the fact that everyone would be grateful for not having to watch a Hawf Norf minnow sh*tfight. Not a very effective strike if you ask me…

Anyway, the AFL must seriously be reconsidering the introduction of this problematic Tasmanian AFL team. That sh*tty little state has been giving the glorious mainland nothing but grief for decades now.

The workers union is pulling the plug on the stadium lighting. Time for the AFL to pull the plug on this ill-conceived super minnow team.

Jazny. Thoughts? Melts?

Last edited:
Capitalists detected in this thread. Prepare for reeducation!
of-to-gulag.gif

Hawthorns Mum -
“oh hi Hawfie, you’re home earlier than expected. I thought you were going to play at Tasmania?”

Hawforn -
“yeah that was the plan but Tassie told us they have run out of electricity”

Hawthorns Mum -
“Oh never mind love, maybe you should find another friend with more electricity”

Child No GIF by Hollyoaks

Hawthorns Mum -
“oh hi Hawfie, you’re home earlier than expected. I thought you were going to play at Tasmania?”

Hawforn -
“yeah that was the plan but Tassie told us they have run out of electricity”

Hawthorns Mum -
“Oh never mind love, maybe you should find another friend with more electricity”

Child No GIF by Hollyoaks
Now that is ****en funny!

So the Jazmanian electrical workers union has threatened to strike, meaning the Hawf Norf match is now in jeopardy.

They’re forgetting the fact that everyone would be grateful for not having to watch a Hawf Norf minnow sh*tfight. Not a very effective strike if you ask me…

Anyway, the AFL must seriously be reconsidering the introduction of this problematic Tasmanian AFL team. That sh*tty little state has been giving the glorious mainland nothing but grief for decades now.

The workers union is pulling the plug on the stadium lighting. Time for the AFL to pull the plug on this ill-conceived super minnow team.

Jazny. Thoughts? Melts?

electrical workers union clearly a north fan trying to get this game cancelled. Shame it’s still going ahead lol. Luckily it has nothing to do with the devils.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tasmania’s electrical workers union tells the AFL to GAGF. AFL reconsidering Tasmanian team because they won’t be dictated to by a sh*thole.

Back