Tasmanian Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good players dont resort to this crap when they or their team are being beaten. If he was a good player, he would have tried to lead a Clarence fightback, but instead tried to intimidate a team that had 12 teenagers in it.
Pinchy, pinchy. What a tough bloke he is!!!!:thumbsdown: :eek:

He did try and lead a fightback he was there 2nd best player.

All I said was if you know him or come across him one day ask him and see what he has to say.

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Won't be saying any more.

Good players dont resort to this crap when they or their team are being beaten. If he was a good player, he would have tried to lead a Clarence fightback, but instead tried to intimidate a team that had 12 teenagers in it.
Pinchy, pinchy. What a tough bloke he is!!!!:thumbsdown: :eek:

I must confess I wouldn't know Ben Fagan if I fell on him, but am I incorrect in saying he's not overly old himself?

Benny, Kempos Kingz - how old is he?

I must confess I wouldn't know Ben Fagan if I fell on him, but am I incorrect in saying he's not overly old himself?

Benny, Kempos Kingz - how old is he?
he,s 19. really nice kid when i knew him 7 or 8 years ago. hjs old man would be filthy on him if these accusations are true.

I haven't posted on here for a while but felt compelled to write and add my support to WIN's coverage of local football. Fisrtly there was a good story on Matt Geappens injury in the main bulletin and then i just caught the last bit of a sports update that covered a report in the New Norfolk/Brighton game. just like to say keep it up because their coverage is working. my household for one now watches WIN instead of SC simply for their superior local football coverage. I was at the L'Dale game on saturday night and there was a fair crowd there, probably not a gread deal of the devils crowd. SFL has certainly turned the corner IMO. Whilst we may not reach the glory days i certainly think things are looking positive!

Why cause he allegedly pinched someone to try and break a tag. He could do a lot bloody worse.

Break a tag????? Playing CHB???????:eek: :rolleyes:
Oh, and it wasnt just one pinch. There would have been at least 2 dozen welts on Grubbs body.
Clarence kicked 3 gls 10 behinds in the 3rd qtr. Every time Lauderdale kicked in from the point that was scored, Fagan and a few others had the Lauderdale players by the jumper at CHF. Every time, there would have been at least 3-4 of each team in a group where the Lauderdale players were being man handled so as they could not move off to lead for the ball coming forward. The clowns in orange had no idea. Didnt even look down that end to see what was happening.

Not bagging Country football, I agree it is tougher but I feel that is due to the fact of the umpiring standards. I wish Premier League had some of the guts and determination on the field as Regional. As for Rainbird hitting the p...ss on Friday nights, well he obviously wants a life outside footy and if he is still training, fit and making the senior team then thats the Eagles fault for letting him do it. I will keep a close eye on his statistics and see how he goes. Not a one point of time have I said there was anything wrong with Country Footy! Some times the crowds are more entertaining than the games....

I haven't posted on here for a while but felt compelled to write and add my support to WIN's coverage of local football. Fisrtly there was a good story on Matt Geappens injury in the main bulletin and then i just caught the last bit of a sports update that covered a report in the New Norfolk/Brighton game. just like to say keep it up because their coverage is working. my household for one now watches WIN instead of SC simply for their superior local football coverage. I was at the L'Dale game on saturday night and there was a fair crowd there, probably not a gread deal of the devils crowd. SFL has certainly turned the corner IMO. Whilst we may not reach the glory days i certainly think things are looking positive!

I agree. It has definitely improved this season. I also watch WIN now to see some local footy action. Also the story on the Sandy Bay 1971 side was interesting viewing, that is the sort of stuff I want to see on the news.

Break a tag????? Playing CHB???????:eek: :rolleyes:
Oh, and it wasnt just one pinch. There would have been at least 2 dozen welts on Grubbs body.
Clarence kicked 3 gls 10 behinds in the 3rd qtr. Every time Lauderdale kicked in from the point that was scored, Fagan and a few others had the Lauderdale players by the jumper at CHF. Every time, there would have been at least 3-4 of each team in a group where the Lauderdale players were being man handled so as they could not move off to lead for the ball coming forward. The clowns in orange had no idea. Didnt even look down that end to see what was happening.

Can't beleive you are winging about players being manhandled by a Clarence player!!! being young is irrelevant. If you are playing senior footy, you should be treated like one and no different to any other senior footballer. If you have a problem with the treatment you recieve playing senior footbal, THEN DON'T PLAY! If everyone at Lauderdale is of this oppinion, then Lauderdale is a weak club.

:thumbsdown:
Nice to see im gettin to ya anyway if ya gonna start slaggin me off, and not talk footy. you say to me i dont know Rainbird well you dont know me. I rate the footballers at the hawks on their football ability! Many are good enough to go play premier league but choose to be loyal to local footy. I'm certain rainbird could average more than 3 a game if he wasn't always hittin the piss friday nights.:thumbsdown:

Seems like that has been your main aim on this website from the start Hawk Lady (slaggin people off), you've never talked anything but crap. Seems you have a real beef with Rainbird isn't that why you started posting about him. Totally his choice to hit the piss whenever he wants, if the club thought his preformance was bad I'm sure they wouldn't stand for it if he's getting paid as much as you seem to think. Nice to see your comments haven't bothered him and after a slow start he's hitting back where it counts most (on the footie field):thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsdown:

Seems like that has been your main aim on this website from the start Hawk Lady (slaggin people off), you've never talked anything but crap. Seems you have a real beef with Rainbird isn't that why you started posting about him. Totally his choice to hit the piss whenever he wants, if the club thought his preformance was bad I'm sure they wouldn't stand for it if he's getting paid as much as you seem to think. Nice to see your comments haven't bothered him and after a slow start he's hitting back where it counts most (on the footie field):thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Never have a had real problem with him, all i said at the start was he was struggling and hoped he did pull his finger out if you read my comments properly, think you and rooster fan might be friends, HEY!!!!! maybe your the Mrs Rainbird. And yes it is totally his choice to hit the piss whenever he wants too, in my opinion that is in no way a commitment to football:)

Sorry Hawk Lady, I'm not Mrs Rainbird or connected to On The Fence. I think you must be the one that wants to jump the fence, as you are the one that is infatuated with Rainbird. Wake up honey - reality will hit.

Sorry Hawk Lady, I'm not Mrs Rainbird or connected to On The Fence. I think you must be the one that wants to jump the fence, as you are the one that is infatuated with Rainbird. Wake up honey - reality will hit.

Wasnt sayin that you was Mrs Rainbird was saying maybe on the fence was! Dont believe for a second that you aint connected to on the fence, just a coincendence that at the time i asked on the fence, you logged on, And i have only most of the time ever replyed to what you have wrote bout rainbird

Can't beleive you are winging about players being manhandled by a Clarence player!!! being young is irrelevant. If you are playing senior footy, you should be treated like one and no different to any other senior footballer. If you have a problem with the treatment you recieve playing senior footbal, THEN DON'T PLAY! If everyone at Lauderdale is of this oppinion, then Lauderdale is a weak club.

For a start, I wasnt "whinging" about players being manhandled. I was stating a fact. Also, I was having a go at Fagan for his 'tough' pinchy, pinchy. If you been there and seen it, you would not have replied the way you did. At no stage did I say players should be treated a certain way because of there age!!!!
It was just a pi$$ weak effort by Fagan. To resort to that shit is gutless!!
The only problem I have is players who go out on the footy oval, and "DON'T" play football!!!!
THAT, is weak.
AND Lauderdale certainly wasn't.

For a start, I wasnt "whinging" about players being manhandled. I was stating a fact. Also, I was having a go at Fagan for his 'tough' pinchy, pinchy. If you been there and seen it, you would not have replied the way you did. At no stage did I say players should be treated a certain way because of there age!!!!
It was just a pi$$ weak effort by Fagan. To resort to that shit is gutless!!
The only problem I have is players who go out on the footy oval, and "DON'T" play football!!!!
THAT, is weak.
AND Lauderdale certainly wasn't.

Haha so fagan is the only bloke on a footy field who has ever pinched someone tut tut how gutless.

Well looks the the three of us all show an interest in Rainbird in some way or another - whether it be praise or criticism! You had once said Rainbird was a bit full of himself - well now he will have reason for his head to get bigger as one would say. People must find him very interesting or have very boring lifes to be talking about him all the time.

Well looks the the three of us all show an interest in Rainbird in some way or another - whether it be praise or criticism! You had once said Rainbird was a bit full of himself - well now he will have reason for his head to get bigger as one would say. People must find him very interesting or have very boring lifes to be talking about him all the time.

I bet Chooka wouldn't pinch someone...:D

Duh! All I did was highlight the on going pinchings.......man! But you probably condone it.

God get a life mate you obvioulsy hae never played footy because this type of stuff happens all the time on a footy field. Of course all the lauderdale boys are model citizens on a footy field and would never ever do anything to gain an advantage over their opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back