Tasmanian Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has billy lamprill gone down to cygnet or has he changed his mind and is staying at kingborough? The bullfrog was keen to get him at channel.

Pretty Sure he is at Cygnet but was told there are 2 players that left kingston coming back now they have a coach He (Billy) was training at channel for about 3 weeks then pud and few kingston boys went to Cygnet. Brady jones has gone back to kingston blightly has a few coming down from up north

Channel has not really picked anyone up this year ;) But they have been training as hard as ever and every player is doing a little bit more after training

JudburyJets - why havent you been going to pre season training yet? still got a buggered shoulder?
JudburyJets has been to Channel training several times, he is unsure if he will play or not, just trying to get fit at the moment. If he doesn't play, it will certainly be no great loss to the saints, just an average 2's player...

JudburyJets has been to Channel training several times, he is unsure if he will play or not, just trying to get fit at the moment. If he doesn't play, it will certainly be no great loss to the saints, just an average 2's player...

Average 2's player He won the B&F in the 2's

I got told that Billy Lamprill is coming back to Kingston for sure and so is Brad Watson. A friend up north has mentioned a few devils listed players are moving down to play with the tigers.

Scott Pursell - from what my sources tell me, hasn't been seen at Claremont training and not likely to either. Happily retired so he tells me, and not even some quality cateen fare can change this.

Renowned Pie Muncher? I guess that's better than being a Renowned Poo Puncher isn't it?!

Shaun Rowell isn't as short as you might recall these days, but is still an idiot.

Nothing has changed except he enjoys a Cascade Draught with his pies now :D

Sounds like the Two Blues have lost another player?

Ben Hayes is rumoured to be leaving the State by the end of the month which will leave Penguin without an unders coach and an important Senior player. Mind you he wasnt due to play until August so really would have been good for nothing.
Anyone know where Hayes is going?
Jason Ling also may be heading back to Burnie after more than one serious talk with his former club.
So the list of players to leave Penguin grows. Nick Good is contemplating going to Ulverstone to play where his father "Nody" Good played.
Robert Gilligan was paid a pocket full of cash to go to Burnie will be interesting to see how some of the more Senior players that remain at the club think of this.
But no doubt some board members will deny that this has happened just like they did that Brad Davis was getting any "fringe benifits" until finally some one had the balls to ask.
Not many probably would of complained if told about it as Brad in his prime has been the best ruckman in the state.
Dont football clubs ever learn!!!

Sounds like the Two Blues have lost another player?

Ben Hayes is rumoured to be leaving the State by the end of the month which will leave Penguin without an unders coach and an important Senior player. Mind you he wasnt due to play until August so really would have been good for nothing.
Anyone know where Hayes is going?
Jason Ling also may be heading back to Burnie after more than one serious talk with his former club.
So the list of players to leave Penguin grows. Nick Good is contemplating going to Ulverstone to play where his father "Nody" Good played.
Robert Gilligan was paid a pocket full of cash to go to Burnie will be interesting to see how some of the more Senior players that remain at the club think of this.
But no doubt some board members will deny that this has happened just like they did that Brad Davis was getting any "fringe benifits" until finally some one had the balls to ask.
Not many probably would of complained if told about it as Brad in his prime has been the best ruckman in the state.
Dont football clubs ever learn!!!

I have heard he is going to WA
I cant understand where the dickers are getting their money from after posting losses the past years!
the past players must be annoyed with these players getting paid money when none of them did ( excluding davis of course).
I did hear the good rumour. i also heard ling had a meeting with devonport but not sure how friutful that rumour is.

Errol bourne did however take training the other night at devonport so that one looks signed sealed and delivered.

i did also hear two blue that joey cotton has been doing devils. any thruth their?

JudburyJets has been to Channel training several times,

Sure about that??? my sources tell me there has been no sight of a red haired scone bobbing up and down around snug park.

whatever happened to Chris "Rhino" Ryan who used to play for glenorchy? havent read his name anywhere in the papers for last couple footy seasons. Has he moved to QLD?

Is that bald moustached fella who used to hang around the goal posts every home game screaming abuse at the umpires or opposition (usually with a heap of kids around him) still lurking around KGV? i havent been there for a quite a few years now, prob not since the days of Mark Spilsbury and Brian Stanislaus

Guys,

Found this on a collingwood website, pretty interesting comments about this forum site by Joffa. (Disclaimer: I am not and never will be a collingwood fan)

http://www.collingwood365.com/popups/joffa/21.php

This was written in 2004, so obviously joffa has spat the dummy about something written about him here.

Barge, you are a collingwood fan - whaddya reckon?

Joff didn't appear to be a big fan of this very website did he?!

Cadoras, I'd be careful if I were you - Joffa is Wilbur35's biological Father, so tread carefully when bagging the Carringbush and the Gold Coated one!

NOW, on to you: I think I may have your identity nutted out!

Essendon Supporter.
Claims to have gone to Claremont High.
Seems to know the Channel inbreds pretty well.

Does your name fit in to these gaps:

_ T _ _ E _
_ _ D _ E _ _ S ?

Didn't think it would be you to start with I must say!

Cheeky little b@st@rd!

Don't make me mad - I'll get Claremont High legend and former Lindisfarne, Oatlands, Mt Pleasant, Kermandie, Friends and Hutchins enforcer Jason Hepburn on to you if you keep this up!

Got anyone tell me about Jamie AUTON i think he plays full forward for east ulverstone?

Kicked a bag last year (disputed between 31 and 33)

Call Patricks D'Port, ask him yourself :p

Is that bald moustached fella who used to hang around the goal posts every home game screaming abuse at the umpires or opposition (usually with a heap of kids around him) still lurking around KGV? i havent been there for a quite a few years now, prob not since the days of Mark Spilsbury and Brian Stanislaus
Ahahahaha good ol' Russell Gibson!
Apparently only goes now and then these days.
He's the fella Zane Nossiter hopped the fence at at North Hobart in the Reserves Prelim Final a few years back, when the Storm (as they were then) lost the absolutely unloseable. :eek:
It got very ugly, very quickly put it this way!
Jesus! Spilsbury & Stanislaus - they bring back memories.
Spilsbury took one of the biggest hangers ever at KGV one year, and Stanislaus was the aboriginal footballer from the NT that played for North Launceston for a year or so there, used to love getting into the North Hobart supporters I can remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spils was always affected by the green weed, thats why he used to fly up and take those hangers whenever he could without a care where he ended up on the way back down, pity we dont get to see much of that stuff these days, Craig Cross was another one that springs to mind.

Barge,

The word "Puppy" would have given me away to you instantly. no names pls!! Im impressed.

Ole hepburn - that mutant, he operated like a cane toad, puffing himself up to make himself look bigger and red faced but when the ********** hit the fan he made himself look smaller so he could crawl out of the bottom of the packs and run to the safety of the umpires box.

Cadoras, I'd be careful if I were you - Joffa is Wilbur35's biological Father, so tread carefully when bagging the Carringbush and the Gold Coated one!

NOW, on to you: I think I may have your identity nutted out!

Does your name fit in to these gaps:

_ T _ _ E _
_ _ D _ E _ _ S ?

Didn't think it would be you to start with I must say!

Cheeky little b@st@rd!

Joffa may be my Dad, but he gets BJ's off you......

Cadoras anyone I know Barge?

JudburyJets has been to Channel training several times,

Sure about that??? my sources tell me there has been no sight of a red haired scone bobbing up and down around snug park.

whatever happened to Chris "Rhino" Ryan who used to play for glenorchy? havent read his name anywhere in the papers for last couple footy seasons. Has he moved to QLD?

yeah mate he moved to qld and played for sandagte. i take it you know james wiggens then??

Heard today that Richard 'Bear' Robinson is heading back to Tassie. Should be a good pick up for an SFL club after having a great year with Redlands in the AFLQ.

Barge,

You mentioned previously about Mash Heawood heading to the c hawks or some other club, I thought he had bung knees?, thats why he hasnt played for a few years - certainly was a tricky opponent to contain in the goalsquare.

By the way, the pies look a bit shaky up forward without tarrant, they only have rocca as a key forward - better pray that he stays fit and firing.

Hardluck - dont know a james wiggens, but know simon and patrick wiggins.

Wilbur35 - Cadoras is not someone I reckon you'd know!

You were above a public school education remember?!

Couldn't see the Big Bear playing anywhere other than North Hobart surely?!

Cadoras - how could you formerly frequent Glenorchy games yet not know Jaimes (emphasis on the I) Wiggins?

Back to you Wilbur, I was looking at your post thinking "BJ's? What's he on about?"

And then the penny dropped.

That's disgusting!

How's Doc Clements settling in at the Ships?

Brought any with him?

Cadoras - how could you formerly frequent Glenorchy games yet not know Jaimes (emphasis on the I) Wiggins?

This was a long time ago since i set foot on KGV, the name doesnt ring any bells although i might know him by face, the only wiggins that come into mind is Geoff Wiggins the ruckman from sandy bay and our old high school mate Ricky Wiggins who played for some old scholars club (dont tell me it was friends! :eek: )

Back to you Wilbur, I was looking at your post thinking "BJ's? What's he on about?"

Sure you werent thinking about BJ and the Bear?

Brought any with him?

Is that Peter Clements from Lindisfarne? - he played about three years ago, almost fainted when i saw him run onto the ground, looked like he needed a walking frame. Must be close to sixty years old.

Barge - My mail is the 'Big Bear' is going to have a look around. He is still not happy about the way he was treated at North Hobart in 2005 playing most of the year in the 2's. Demonstrated in AFLQ last season that he is a better player the a SFL 2's player.

Is that Peter Clements from Lindisfarne? - he played about three years ago, almost fainted when i saw him run onto the ground, looked like he needed a walking frame. Must be close to sixty years old.

One and the same.....don't think he will be pulling on the boots with the Ships, but who knows, if the twos struggle for numbers like last year he might have to! Clements apparently has a few intending coming from the 'Farne with him, but we'll have to wait and see.

I haven't been to training since before xmas so I have no idea who is there.....a few new blokes and a few former players have returned apparently, but that is only rumour, not as strong as Barge's "sources".

Wilbur35 - Cadoras is not someone I reckon you'd know!

You were above a public school education remember?!

Couldn't see the Big Bear playing anywhere other than North Hobart surely?!

That's disgusting!

Brought any with him?

Agree Barge, How could any seriously related to footy circles not know the big man jaimes wiggins. coincidently he has today been named devonport magpies footy manager after a chance meeting. lets hope the big man brings the $$$$$ rolling into the club

Agree Barge, How could any seriously related to footy circles not know the big man jaimes wiggins. coincidently he has today been named devonport magpies footy manager after a chance meeting. lets hope the big man brings the $$$$$ rolling into the club

I agree to hardluck and its sure the bigman will get plenty of $$$$ rolling in for devonport as he did for Burnie. He will have to so they can pay your wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back