News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
barrett just mentioned you have offered mumford 600k :p

Yeah he said Franklin was going to GWS about 36 hours ago too, how did that work out?.. I'll stick with our recruiting manager thanks.. and you can f*ck off and worry about your own club seeing as they haven't experienced anything like this in the last 3 and a half decades o_O

final41_482892243-600x400.jpg

Mmmmm success.. nothing you've seen in your life ;)

He's very likely going to Hawthorn, as we already have a gun ruckman, so we have to set the market nice and high.

I have grave concerns about this kid at 173cm so those in the know please allay my fears as follows:

Does Adams:
- crumb like Motlop
- sell candy like Krakour
- tackle like Rioli
- leap like Elliot
- accurately kick like Gunston
- run like Lewis Jetta
- have the strength of Chapman

If he doesn't have a minimum of 5 of the above to add to his clearance work, then, given the new trend towards bigger mids, can we afford to recruit a guy only 173cm?

I have grave concerns about this kid at 173cm so those in the know please allay my fears as follows:

Does Adams:
- crumb like Motlop
- tackle like Rioli
- leap like Elliot
- run like Lewis Jetta

If he doesn't have a minimum of 5 of the above to add to his clearance work, then, given the new trend towards bigger mids, can we afford to recruit a guy only 173cm?

He's 180cm not 173

Does Adams:
- crumb like Motlop
- tackle like Rioli
- leap like Elliot
- run like Lewis Jetta

Adams is 179cm

You are thinking of this guy:

Lewis Taylor (VIC – Mid/Fwd)
Height: 173cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 17/02/1995
Recruited from: Geelong Falcons
Style: Brent Harvey
Player comparison:
Range: 5-20

Yeah he said Franklin was going to GWS about 36 hours ago too, how did that work out?.. I'll stick with our recruiting manager thanks.. and you can f*ck off and worry about your own club seeing as they haven't experienced anything like this in the last 3 and a half decades o_O

final41_482892243-600x400.jpg

Mmmmm success.. nothing you've seen in your life ;)

hahaha

Defensive much ? Poor form mate. Just came on here to share what I heard ****ing wont do that again.

Bye!

Does Adams:
- crumb like Motlop
- tackle like Rioli
- leap like Elliot
- run like Lewis Jetta

Allow me to allay the above fears.

He's 180cm.

Appreciate the question. Got it clarified from a few blokes in the know confirming all the same thing. Again, I seriously did not come on here with any intention to offer disrespect. Just figured you would like to know :).

As to Adams I believe he will be with us next year, yeah I am biased but my mail is strong. Either way, tigers or pies he will have a good home

Apparently Adams has just nominated us as his preferred club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he was a tad touchy, I appreciated you just passing on a rumour, which is what you said it was

Dude the only thing he passed was gas

No source, opposition supporter = bullshit rumour he made up in his head.. seriously why would I even need to tell you that? o_O

Oh and here is what he actually said you dopey bugger:

Damien Barrett also believes that GWS will pip Hawthorn and secure Shane Mumford on a deal worth $600,000 a year.

Nice try shitbrick :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back