Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

but cost us a GF because he always was attempting kicks he should NEVER have been allowed to, and continued to do so after that game which was frustrating at best
Yeah - like so many of us his strength is also his weakness. It helped but also cost us in that Granny. And it's costing him now and cost him with his decision to leave Collingwood due to us not playing him where he believed he belonged.

There's no doubt in my mind that he knew his limitations, as did we, and he took an offer too good to refuse. 3 years for a guy with limited quality football in him was a no brainer for Tay.
I thought his final year at the Pies was good overall. He seemed to work well as a backup for Mitchell and all things considered was very handy playing his 1st season as a half forward.

I still think he had 3 years at the Pies.

i just feel that tay would never had left if we trusted him to do the inside job in the first place.....discuss

Youd be a flag short if we trusted him over Mitchell last year.

Mitchell knows his limitations , he knows the first call is to go to the outside runners. Taylor thinks he is Buckley 2002 with his kicking attempts

I thought his final year at the Pies was good overall. He seemed to work well as a backup for Mitchell and all things considered was very handy playing his 1st season as a half forward.

I still think he had 3 years at the Pies.
I liked him as half forward .. occasionally inside mid for help outs and centre square
He goes in 10 x harder than lippy

Has anyone missed out on a Premiership in 2 straight years at different clubs.

paul seedsman missed out on winning a premiership in his last year at the pies - like the rest of the list that year - and he missed out the following year at adelaide - like his new team mates. I heard he was devastated both years. He should have stayed with us and kept his multiple failures to just one club..

i'm sure that there are others...adam treloar.... we should discuss him

They say elon musk does it for the money but i wont believe it...

Musk inherited his money, and has had little to no actual input in any of the things he is "famous" for.
He is basically an extremely wealthy psychiatric patient, with his own world wide propaganda network.

bit like the Swans.

There's no doubt in my mind that he knew his limitations, as did we, and he took an offer too good to refuse. 3 years for a guy with limited quality football in him was a no brainer for Tay.
You know the old saying... "If it looks too good to be true, it is" His comments about our coach was poor for a leader of our club "Fly by saying I played the role well was like, blowing smoke up my arse" His stats for this season are nowhere near the dizzy heights of last year. I understand he took 3 years for security but it was reported he took the contract as he would be playing midfield as he did not like the role he played for us. That did not eventuate

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Musk inherited his money, and has had little to no actual input in any of the things he is "famous" for.
He is basically an extremely wealthy psychiatric patient, with his own world wide propaganda network.

bit like the Swans.

well bill gates stole the original dos operating system from ibm. Is there a trend here? How much footy talent did taylor's parents actually have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about footy, however, I believe his mother was into archery. Only issue was she kept missing targets, so didn’t get far with it.
Dad was a butcher.

They let him prepare the french cutlets, except when they were being prepared for a special occasion, and then he had to grind the mince, until they decided it was best that he stayed home, as they didn't like his mincing much either.

trust him, don't get Titch, we are not reigning Premiers right now

well i know we've all lost faith in tay since he turned his back on us, but I have to admit that I'm not a total fan of the new guy. He seems to have a large head - not as per d. moore - and he likes to hang out with big names and make out like he is one of them.

Adams went to syd for $ and contract length.
he was banking on injuries to get a game and guess what... Sydney were pretty much injury free the majority of the year.

It sucked to miss out on a Premiership because you were injured.

It'll suck even more if you miss out because old horse doesn't believe you're in the best 23.

That's Mr Hands level of ouch.

Adams went to syd for $ and contract length.
he was banking on injuries to get a game and guess what... Sydney were pretty much injury free the majority of the year.
As soon as Parker & Mills came back from their injuries, he was always at risk of being dropped for them.

Now that Mills is injured again, it shows he didn't do enough during that time to regain his spot.

Mmmmm you forgetting the clanger kick to yeo that resulted in yeo kicking a goal. If it wasn’t for that pendles and side would be 3 time premiership players…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Disregards the fact he was overwhelmingly our best player all day and focus on the one clanger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back