Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was Daicos/ Sheezel/ Zorko before that role existed. It’s all well and good to play in defence, but that doesn’t make you a defender. At least that’s the distinction I assume is being made here otherwise PB would look rather silly.

No disrespect but he doesn’t play that role at all and never has. Remember his match saving spoil on Mihocek in the 2022 prelim?

He actually plays like a defender that defends first and attacks last. It’s the one thing I admire about him and it’s what made him an elite defensive mid when he eventually got put there a couple of years ago. As a defender he can lockdown on a dangerous forward and support his fellow backmen in the air.

If anyone plays the quarterback role for Sydney it’s Blakey and/or Florent. Lloyd used to play that role back in the day but he has found a home on the wing recently.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gambled on Sydney getting him a flag and appears to have lost because, after an early injury set him back a bit, he hasn't been good enough to nail down a spot in their midfield rotation even with Parker and Mills out for extended periods, amongst other injuries.

He'll get paid the extra year in the end but the flag he is desperate to be a part of will likely elude him.

I don't mind BT for a bit of levity in small doses, but hitting up Tay to give an interview after the game was very poor form, as are some cabbages on here potting Adams and laughing about his career. Shame on you clowns. The bloke was an absolute warrior for this club and gave 110% effort. Endured some terrible seasons, and had the heartbreak of missing out on the flag whilst all his mates tasted ultimate success.

I just naturally thought you were a ballerina. Mills is irrelevant
I was a fair dinkum ballerino at the age of 6 for a couple of years.
We had a famous Russian teacher along with my older sister that was very good.
He said I'm "the most ungraceful student that he ever taught"

Imagine what he’d think now 😂

a ballerino? dont they have a special name for trannies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor bloke, felt sorry for him with the constant camera pans in the crowd.
Whatever your view it must suck for him.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The people who direct these telecasts pretty much look for any reason to pan on to the crowd. Adams being there gets them extra excited. Hopefully meatloaf doesnt jet in to watch the grand final or we wont get the game at all.

I thought his final year at the Pies was good overall. He seemed to work well as a backup for Mitchell and all things considered was very handy playing his 1st season as a half forward.

I still think he had 3 years at the Pies.

Yeh statistically he had some of the best stats for a half forward for goal assists/ score involvements. He just didn’t like playing there. But was more than serviceable in the position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tay is coming from a long way back now unless there are injuries at training. You cannot see this changing next year either. His move to the Swans for a flag seems to have backfired. Well I guess he has more contract security.

I'm not sure that fair dinkum ballerinos get described as ungraceful.

Tay is coming from a long way back now unless there are injuries at training. You cannot see this changing next year either. His move to the Swans for a flag seems to have backfired. Well I guess he has more contract security.

I agree foggy....more contract security. I dont think people have considered that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back