Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was better than depth with us. His managers got a lot to answer for.
LOL blaming the manager, who got his client paid for a player on his last AFL legs.

The reason why Taylor Adams isnt playing in the grand final is Taylor Adams. He is simply not AFL standard anymore. There is no one blame to anyone other than himself.

LOL blaming the manager, who got his client paid for a player on his last AFL legs.

The reason why Taylor Adams isnt playing in the grand final is Taylor Adams. He is simply not AFL standard anymore. There is no one blame to anyone other than himself.

19 games this season in a team that is in the GF says still AFL standard, whatever that means.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not that he would have made much of a difference with all the pea-hearted spuds around him, but this still has to be the worst selection call I have ever seen.

Fancy leaving out a runner-up Norm Smith medallist who will kill himself for victory and instead playing random spuds and injured players.

Not that he would have made much of a difference with all the pea-hearted spuds around him, but this still has to be the worst selection call I have ever seen.

Fancy leaving out a runner-up Norm Smith medallist who will kill himself for victory and instead playing random spuds and injured players.
Would've shown more heart than the rest of the team combined.

I felt Sydney lacked Grunt in the midfield the last month or so. Tay would've provided that. I think Parker was exposed today and Tay would've been the better option

I felt Sydney lacked Grunt in the midfield the last month or so. Tay would've provided that. I think Parker was exposed today and Tay would've been the better option

Take your pick with a few players. It just never should have been a consideration that he wasn't playing.

When you have a proven big game player, you play them in big games and don't sniff your own farts trying to be too clever with selecting unproven players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take your pick with a few players. It just never should have been a consideration that he wasn't playing.

When you have a proven big game player, you play them in big games and don't sniff your own farts trying to be too clever with selecting unproven players.
Robbie Fox and Luke Parker were probably the Swans two best.

Adams in and they likely go even worse.

They wouldn’t have gone any worse with him in the side, I dare say. Their star midfielders that pushed him out did nothing.
Yep.
The big tough coach should resign.
He’s a loser.

they traded for him to 'harden' their soft ** midfield then didnt play him in the GF and their soft ** midfield showed up again

I wanted to cheer for Grundy and Tay, but when Tay wasn’t named I couldn’t help but cheer for the Lions and the protest vote just made it easier.

I wanted to cheer for Grundy and Tay, but when Tay wasn’t named I couldn’t help but cheer for the Lions and the protest vote just made it easier.
To be honest I found the Swans a very arrogant side this year, and I was fully impressed with how BL carried themselves in defeat last year and this year. actually happy that Brisbane won it

Swans really suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back