TDF 2011: Cadel Evans, Champion - stage 21 - Créteil Paris Champs-Élysées 95 km

Remove this Banner Ad

Damm Korn - you bet me to it!! :p

I know this wont happen but I would love think that if Thor or any one of the Norwigens got into the breakaway they peleton would let them go

doubt it will happen though

25p0bk9.jpg

Updated the opening post.

Does the stage start when SBS coverage starts?
Nah, race start time is around 10.50pm, and the first few hours will be a crawl anyway, until they hit the circuit around the Champs.:)

Still worth watching, at some point Cadel may get the Champagne glass out.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not all clean cut yet....if he falls it must be within the last 3klms to retain the title..

..just hoping he stears clear of any trouble..this IMO is the most critical part now..

Nice.

I notice you had most of the jerseys, but you might want to add props to Jeremy Roy - he won the overall Super Combativity award.

Will be watching the Lanterne Rouge contest with interest, as the riders come down the CE.
Has anybody ever stopped on the line at waited for enough to pass as to claim the Lantern Rouge.

nah whether cadel drinks all of the champagne in one go is the most critical part. whether he asks for more is also up there
Do you think the Schleck boys will join in with the celebration when BMC offer them a drink?:p

Do you think the Schleck boys will join in with the celebration when BMC offer them a drink?:p

Actually Andy has been very gracious in defeat. Makes it hard to hate him.

Remove this Banner Ad

TDF 2011: Cadel Evans, Champion - stage 21 - Créteil Paris Champs-Élysées 95 km

Remove this Banner Ad

Back