Team according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks alright..

However, i think its an odd decision to play Osborne and McGlynn should be playing at Box Hill. Im also confused about Dixon as an emergency?

Good to see that Ellis is playing. I'm also suprised Dixon is'nt starting. I really hope Clarkson does'nt put Jacobs on Brown. If he does that we might as well write this one off.

Jacobs at CHB and Croad at FB neither of the players can play those positions if thats how they line up its GAME OVER. Luckly most teams don't line up the way their selected. Why is Dixon not in the team?

Guys, You have been out of it too long. Wake up. This line up is for the newspapers, that's all. Great to see Ellis in and will go alright. Jacobs wont be CHB as he is still under done in my books. If Dawson is not in the side it is either ducks and drakes or he is injured. His practice match form warrants him starting. Williams HFF, I don't think so! Osborne looked ok with BHH Hawks last game, but was still a way off. Dixon is obviously not ready given his non appearance in practice matches. Lets wait until they run out; it should be exciting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one expects them to line up as named.

I hope Ossie and McGlynn play as crumbing forwards and try to prevent the ball coming out too easily.

Boyle
Franklin
Willow Roughy

Midfield/HBF/HFF rotations
Inside: Lewis, Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell, Guerra, McGlynn
Outside: Clarke, Ladson, Bateman, Ellis, Young, Ossie

Key Backs
Jacobs, Gilham, Croad, Birchall (if necessary 191cm)

A pretty well balanced side. 4 forwards, 4 backs, 12 possible midfield options and two rucks.

What we need is a dedicated FP crumbing goal kicker!!!!

Good to see Ladson come up, need his carry and disposal.

Haven't seen Ozzie play for ages, used to be one of my personal favourites, but has become the forgotten man a little. With so many experienced guys out of the side his hardness and aggression will become important to us.

Looking at our inside options we've got some grunt inside and still some run outside, but Crawford out definately hurts us as we still lack polish.

I'm pretty sure there could be a late change or two here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back