Team of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by L-Nizzy
Wait, they beat the Australian cricket team? Sure, the Lions were good (great even) last year, but they didn't dominate the way the cricketers did..

My mistake if its only for a "club", and not a "national" team..

It WAS for "national" team. The Cricketers won best "International" ie they were up against the Wallabies etc. The Lions were up against all national teams, AFL, NRL, Soccer, Hockey, Netball etc etc

Originally posted by Mr Ripper
Must be one of those psychedelically coloured ones. They've been known to keep me mesmerised for hours on end.

yeah I keep discovering new things, beating the hell out of it at backgammon at the moment!! Still can't figure out how to get my Lions ring tone on the damn thing though!!!

I recently upgraded to a 6310 and thought my ring tone would come across with the sim card but it didn't. I ended up having to pay for it.

For those that want to know, dial 1902 222 482 and follow the prompts. The Brisbane Lions ring tone ID number is 8363. Enter this number when prompted.

All up it cost me about $4.50 when I got my phone bill in.

Originally posted by keatings_gal
yeah.... calm down....... dont jump down his throat....

what type did u get?
a 3530 or something?
i got a 6610.... no backgammon... chess & bounce... u cant get the theme song onto it...

KG????huh, what was jumping down throats?:confused:

Yeah mine's a 3530 - still reading the manual!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah there isnt a composer on the 6610.. it & the 7210 & the 3530 & various other have the polyphonic ring tones & i dont think u can use that.....i havent been able to use the disc with the polyphonic ring tones thing on it.....but i myself dont want the lions song on my phone anyway.......all my friends do nearlly.. & its just too hard... even though it will sound quite funny in polyphonic ring tones....

Remove this Banner Ad

Team of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back