Teamcoach Footy Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't entirely certain of where to put this thread, so I've stuck it here and hopefully the mods can help me out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one around who collected footy cards in the early 00's as a kid. I've accumulated hundreds, probably a few thousand, from between the years 2001-2007 - and now I have no idea what to do with them. They're just gathering dust.

Is there anywhere that buys them? I remember the AFL store used to run a trading programme but I imagine that was more for the kids' benefit as opposed to them having any real value.

If I can't sell them, I'd like to donate them somewhere; but again I can't imagine too many underprivileged kids on the hunt for Jared Crouch and Tyson Stenglein cards these days.

Does anybody have any advice?

Wasn't entirely certain of where to put this thread, so I've stuck it here and hopefully the mods can help me out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one around who collected footy cards in the early 00's as a kid. I've accumulated hundreds, probably a few thousand, from between the years 2001-2007 - and now I have no idea what to do with them. They're just gathering dust.

Is there anywhere that buys them? I remember the AFL store used to run a trading programme but I imagine that was more for the kids' benefit as opposed to them having any real value.

If I can't sell them, I'd like to donate them somewhere; but again I can't imagine too many underprivileged kids on the hunt for Jared Crouch and Tyson Stenglein cards these days.

Does anybody have any advice?

I know it has been a while since your post but if you still have them, i would be very keen on some of those years. Trying to complete some sets for the young fella. Happy to pay fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teamcoach Footy Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back