News Teams..

Remove this Banner Ad

Embley to kick 4 and stun us all, beginning an amazing 3 year run where he turns into a goal machine in his twilight years. Just kidding, he'll still be shit.
lol

Though I agree, leave him in the 50

It amazes me he has hardly been used up forward this year, we are crying out for goal kickers and he is one of the proven goal kicking mids on our list, it does not compute.

It amazes me he has hardly been used up forward this year, we are crying out for goal kickers and he is one of the proven goal kicking mids on our list, it does not compute.
Because this man has no idea.

402983-john-worsfold.jpg

How far away is Ashley Smith from debuting?

What type of player is he?

Reckon Woosha will play kids towards the end of the year as finals are out of the question and play this kid.

Anyone knowledgable on this kid?

I really need some help lads so any help would be awesome.

Heard a rumour that Ling is out , maybe a rest with noone to tag :cool:

Yes Ling is out with a shoulder injury. Taylor Hunt to debut. Two Taylor's and two Hunt's-going to be an interesting night for the commentators :p

Reckon Woosha will play kids towards the end of the year as finals are out of the question and play this kid.

Fastest white guy over 20 in AFL history, long kick but can butcher it. One more good game should do it imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we play hard like we did last year I will be happy enough, I don't want us to give up like we did two years ago here. Tough at the footy, clean disposal, plug the holes in defence. If we can achieve this we can get at least close.

I reckon he'll play next week and then every week for the rest of the season. You should definitely trade for him.:rolleyes:

We have a dream team thread which is the place for these questions.

Imagine if the Eagles won this weekend and The Dockers lost.

The world would asplode.
The interwebs would be broken.

To be honest I don't see us getting completely hammered in this game. Ling out is a bonus and they've got a few key players out (same can be said about us too tbh).

If the Dockers lost and the Eagles won then balance to the force would be restored.

At the moment Darth (Harvey) is terrorizing the AFL, the young Jedi Luke (Naita) will restore the balance in a few years.

The interwebs would be broken.

To be honest I don't see us getting completely hammered in this game. Ling out is a bonus and they've got a few key players out (same can be said about us too tbh).

Ling actually got dropped because we don't have anyone worth tagging. ;)

Whats for dinner guys?

bombert.jpg

subway.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

News Teams..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back