Competition Teamworks Performance - Design a video game inspired football jumper *WIN A FOOTY JUMPER!*

Remove this Banner Ad

We've seen a Victoria jumper win an AFL Clash Jumper competition. Let it in and Teamworks will decide if it's appropriate or not. :thumbsu:
Got to say, the front of it reminds me of a Lego racing car driver.

20 YEARS OF EA SPORTS - updated to include FIFA12

EA-Sports-Final-1.jpg

(right click, open in new tab/window for full size)

According to a FIFA12 trophy/achievement, this is the 20th year of EA Sports, so I am running with that as being true as couldn't get an exact date online. The jumper features the names/titles of all the games produced by EA Sports in the last 20 years (more than 200).

For those interested, and mainly because they are pretty unreadable on the jumper due to it's size, I have put an enlarged version of the names in each hoop,
here is the front:
EA-Sports-Front-Names.jpg

here is the back:
EA-Sports-Back-Names-1.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE MISSION
"Destroy him, my robots."

ImpossMission.png

Based on the classic Commodore 64 platform game from 1984 (hence 84 on the back). I also bought the Wii version :)
The inset is a picture of the robot I based the design on. There are a range of colour schemes of robots, depending on room you go into, but I like cyan and it has a bit of Port about it.

Centipede
Centipede.png

Used the colours from the opening level for the sprites. 80 because Atari released the game in 1980.

Darkstalkers, also known as Vampire Saviour, released by Capcom 1994.
Have based this on Morrigan, the succubus.

Morrigan.png

Number is in the colour of Morrigan's hair. I wanted to do a Street Fighter jumper using Chun Li's costume as a base but the line work is too intricate for me to do using a laptop touchpad. Morrigan ended up being a bit easier... I used the arm cuffs as the "fringing".

Oh, if you don't know Morrigan, go Googling... it's worth it...

Given the ages of people on this board, I'm not surprised. Check out Wikipedia, or sites like the Killer List of Video Games or Video Game Museum. And, ask parents or relatives what games were like back in their day! Some might even have an old system stored in the garage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little surprised nobody's done this already...

Pong.png

This is a single entry... I'm just showing how it would look on different monitors (B&W, green monochrome, amber monochrome).

Pong turns 40 this year... could have used 40 as the number, I guess, but 72's appropriate. Also, didn't add the score as it'd get in the way of the design.

This one is inspired by my all time favourite game, Mass Effect (1, 2 and 3). I did one without any logos for the comp, but I wanted to do one with the N7 and renegade logos as well just for fun, so here's both of them.

n7renegade.jpg

n7renegade_guernsey.jpg

So I quite liked my N7 design, and thought I'd continue my Mass Effect trend with a guernsey based on the Cerberus uniform from Mass Effect 2. Put a lot of effort into this one.

cerberus.jpg

And here it is with the Teamworks logo, instead of the Cerberus one so that it's within the rules for the comp. For the record, this is technically the one I'm entering. The other one is just there for show.

cerberus_twp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Teamworks Performance - Design a video game inspired football jumper *WIN A FOOTY JUMPER!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back