Streaming Ted Lasso

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Her entire arc is rising to new levels and developing her business sense, I don't think it's that much of a leap.
She didn't develop her business sense, that's my whole point. She worked in a PR firm where she had other colleagues running different departments (like finance for instance).

It would make little sense that she'd be all of a sudden running the women's team. However, you may well be right. They're clearly going to have to come up with something because everything was wrapped up like it was done for good.

She didn't develop her business sense, that's my whole point. She worked in a PR firm where she had other colleagues running different departments (like finance for instance).

It would make little sense that she'd be all of a sudden running the women's team. However, you may well be right. They're clearly going to have to come up with something because everything was wrapped up like it was done for good.

So she couldn't operate the football club with other people running different departments?

She didn't work in a PR firm, she ran it.

This is giving me Joanie Loves Chachi vibes.
Reminds me more of this

Scrubs-s9-dvd.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Ted Lasso

Remove this Banner Ad

Back