Tell us a stupid peice of trivea

Remove this Banner Ad

Two words that contain one of each vowel, in order: abstemious and facetious.

A word that contains 7 consecutive consonants: rhythms.

A word that contains 5 consecutive vowels: queueing (more commonly spelled as queuing).

wishiwas said:
  1. If you drop a penny off of the Empire State Building, it will be going 106 miles per hour (terminal velocity) when it reaches the ground. Something moving this fast may actually cause head injuries if it lands on you. (OUCH)

Proven to cause no injury by the mythbusters.

Traces of cocaine were found on 99% of UK bank notes in a survey in London in 2000.

The average duration of sexual intercourse for humans is 2 minutes.

Kikkoman soy sauce was originated in 1630 in Japan

-Most Lipstick contains fish scales
-Sceptisicisms is the longest word that alternates hands whilst typing
-It is illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a kerb in St. Louis, Missouri
-More than 2500 left handed people per year die from using products made for right handed people (that'll teach ya's to be normal, lol!! :p )
-Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive
-Clinophobia is the fear of beds
-The sloth moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur
-Windmills always turn anti clockwise, except in Ireland
-A cockroach can live for up to six weeks with its head cut off...it dies from starvation
-In Natoma, Kansas, it is illegal to throw knives at men in striped suits

If you lined up every car in America (Bumber to Bumper) you could get to the moon and back.

ICanDressMyself said:
I'm sure that could happen in Australia too.
Think about it.

Nowhere near.

Typewriter is the longest word that can be typed using only the top row of letters on a keyboard.

Here's one about my username - take out the first and last letters of it, swap them around and they are my initials. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raskolnikov said:
The kangaroo and emu were chosen for the Australian coat of arms because neither can move in a backwards direction.

Unless tied to the back of a ute and dragged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell us a stupid peice of trivea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back