Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Klowee? Jevin?

Honestee?....Honestly I dunno....Virtue signalling has now become a name; & a tortured, mangled one at that.

Mordax?....FMD.....Sounds like a termite treatment or someone who got lost on their way to Mordor.

Honestee?....Honestly I dunno....Virtue signalling has now become a name; & a tortured, mangled one at that.

Mordax?....FMD.....Sounds like a termite treatment or someone who got lost on their way to Mordor.
While wearing an extra pair of pants

I dont mind Jinx for a girl - out there but ehh - Jaxtynn and Tygrrr triggered me more than Klowee
250px-124Jynx.png

Oh dear, my ears ache just imagining having to hear that on an almost daily basis.

Have considered shifting?

Nah, I love where I live but I have started wearing headphones when I'm leaving on foot.

She's actually pregnant with a boy who is due in December, I'm feeling for the poor lad already.

Nah, I love where I live but I have started wearing headphones when I'm leaving on foot.

She's actually pregnant with a boy who is due in December, I'm feeling for the poor lad already.
My Money is on Jorgan-June

Neighbour's kid is: Taylee-May, that's like three names into one and Mum uses the full name everytime she calls her or speaks of her.
Do you live in a poor white neighbourhood in the deep south ?

is the brother called Kaleb and is their an evil and corrupt sheriff ?

Do you live in a poor white neighbourhood in the deep south ?

is the brother called Kaleb and is their an evil and corrupt sheriff ?

Haha nah, I live in a nice quiet beachside suburb. She's actually not trashy which is the weird part, she's a teacher and her husband is in the MFB.

bld - I met one of those once on a road trip in the USofA, one of the scariest people I have ever met in the flesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names