Terrible Male Fashion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had it since my mid teens

Time for a new look methinks. You need a makeover.

Ever noticed all women think they are fashionable? It's because fashion is important to women so all of them think they are fashionable. The truth is some are, some aren't. I think it's because so many men don't care about fashion and if they don't care and dress bad, women automatically think this is their area of expertise. I find it's similar with gay dudes. For some reason they think they have a mortgage on fashion sense but the truth is they're no different to me in general. I don't think across the board gay men are any more fashion savvy than hetero men. They all just think they are.

Food for thought.

yeah i just wear regular clothes to the games. although these days i'm getting to the point where i'd rather watch the game at home than go (unless we're playing geelong).

don't see the point in grown men wearing it, it's also annoying if you want to go to a pub or something afterwards and you can't get in because you're wearing footy shit, and then you have every dickhead on the street asking you for the score.
Seems a bit ridiculous to think you shouldn't be wearing football merchandise. Shit, theres just so much passion you need to wear it to express it.

You've sort of contradicted yourself.

Religion is not fashion and to get around the place with crucifixes hanging off your rear view mirror is nothing more than a fashion statement. It's a "look" and a tragic one at that.

Not really. If you were religious, and wear a crucifix anyway, there's no problem if you make it "fashionable" as long as it doesn't destroy any values of it. However, if you are wearing a crucifix BECAUSE it is fashionable, and you aren't religious at all, then it is ridiculous.

I'm not fashion savvy at all and I don't much care either, I wear jeans and a t shirt/shirt pretty much 365 days a year. I work from home so work clobber is not an issue and I don't really care what other people wear either. It's all down to personal choice really. If I want to look like a dill it's up to me, likewise everyone else.

Not really. If you were religious, and wear a crucifix anyway, there's no problem if you make it "fashionable" as long as it doesn't destroy any values of it. However, if you are wearing a crucifix BECAUSE it is fashionable, and you aren't religious at all, then it is ridiculous.
I'm talking 'bout this Willis:

1. Rosary beads and crucifix hanging from rear view mittor
2. Rosary beads with crucifix sticker on back of car

Both are clearly fashion statements. How religious are they? Don't know, but no doubt they see this as a fashion. Met some people who used to do this a decade back or so and they claimed they are super religious but I could see they were doing it as some sort of "i'm in the cool group".

I'm not talking about the average bible basher who ears a crucifix around their neck under their clothes. I'm talking about young people with hotted up cars where everything about them visually is about an image from their car, clothes, look, attitude.

makes them look like massive knob ends.

What's with people who wear caps tilted 30 degrees to the side? I can't say I've ever seen anyone remotely intelligent do this. I think there's an exclusive underground club that we don't know about. Sort of like the Freemasons but this one is probably called Dumbarses.

I'm not fashion savvy at all and I don't much care either, I wear jeans and a t shirt/shirt pretty much 365 days a year. I work from home so work clobber is not an issue and I don't really care what other people wear either. It's all down to personal choice really. If I want to look like a dill it's up to me, likewise everyone else.

That's a good attitude to have. I'm still saying "dump the earring". And don't ask your gay mates if they like it or not. That will just say it looks fabulous because they're being polite.

Yes!
I forgot the main one. If you are white and wear one of those you are just a massive wigga lol. Most are all Nba fans who have been "supporting" for <2 years

How is wearing a snapback a "wigga" I hate people who say this it makes no sense at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think you need any footy merchandise once you're over about 15.
"Gotta support the team"
puddydevils.jpeg

I'm talking 'bout this Willis:

1. Rosary beads and crucifix hanging from rear view mittor
2. Rosary beads with crucifix sticker on back of car

Both are clearly fashion statements. How religious are they? Don't know, but no doubt they see this as a fashion. Met some people who used to do this a decade back or so and they claimed they are super religious but I could see they were doing it as some sort of "i'm in the cool group".

I'm not talking about the average bible basher who ears a crucifix around their neck under their clothes. I'm talking about young people with hotted up cars where everything about them visually is about an image from their car, clothes, look, attitude.

makes them look like massive knob ends.

I know. We are talking about the same thing here.

But agree to wear it to be fashionable is ridiculous.
However, if you are wearing a crucifix BECAUSE it is fashionable, and you aren't religious at all, then it is ridiculous.

Just is. Looks like you're trying to be gangsta
Image search "wigga". I can guarantee you'll see a few snapbacks

Sorry but I just don't understand how wearing a snapback makes someone a wanna be gangsta I do understand that's how you feel though and its just an opinion but still a hats a hat.

Sorry but I just don't understand how wearing a snapback makes someone a wanna be gangsta I do understand that's how you feel though and its just an opinion but still a hats a hat.
I know where you're coming from but if "a hat's still a hat" (and this can be applied the other clothing) then the thread wouldn't be much use.

Why don't we meet half way and settle for:

"Although you wear a snapback and think it's ok, lot's of other people are judging you for it and privately musing "that guy's a bell" when they see you in public"

It is what it is - lots of people think they should be called a twatback.

Surely I can't be the only one that think people who wear sunglasses inside are flogs... (Unless you're blind)

Chinos
Volleys
Would those gay emo fringe haircuts count as fashion
Tapout or any bodybuilding singlets with sayings like "Life's too short to be small"
Any facial piercings (earings are ok as long as they aren't too big)
Globe Shoes and Energy drink apparel (usually go together)
Skinny jeans (slim fit are fine however)

Ha, you don't even lift!

That's a good attitude to have. I'm still saying "dump the earring". And don't ask your gay mates if they like it or not. That will just say it looks fabulous because they're being polite.
I have half a dozen Grateful Dead tie dye t-shirts that are in regular rotation most of my gay mates want to march me out of the order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible Male Fashion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back