Terrible Male Fashion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but I just don't understand how wearing a snapback makes someone a wanna be gangsta I do understand that's how you feel though and its just an opinion but still a hats a hat.

Because it's a part of a ghetto's stereotype attire.

I think it's a bit silly, but it's true.

Okay, Marge.
Underdog
homerpalooza4.png
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

36894nav.jpg

36904blu.jpg

These sort of busy, polka-dot type shirts with the top button done up. Saw one guy walking around with one that was covered in pictures of butterflies. Don't get it.
Like the second one but wouldn't wear it buttoned to the top. Would never tuck a shirt like that into my pants.

These sort of busy, polka-dot type shirts with the top button done up. Saw one guy walking around with one that was covered in pictures of butterflies. Don't get it.

I don't mind them. I mean, I wouldn't wear it but it works with people who can pull off that indie look. Doesn't really work on this guy though.

And they have a collection of different NBA team hats. Who the **** wears a team hat based on the colour and whether it matches with their extra baggy singlet and super tight pants? Pick one team and wear their shit.

I have to agree, I know quite a few people that wear merchandise of several NBA teams. I don't understand it, if you're a Collingwood supporter you're not going to wear merchandise from Carlton, Essendon, etc so why do it for NBA teams? Then you have those people who switch teams every couple of months. I'm a Lakers fan, always have been and only have Lakers gear (no jerseys though). Reminds me when I was in a shop recently looking at Lakers merchandise and the shop attendant asks me whether I would like a Russell Westbrook jersey (while I'm on the topic, nominate people wearing long NBA jerseys to terrible male fashion). I looked at him like he was on another planet for suggesting I buy other teams merchandise (though it is what 99% of these Australian NBA "fans" do).

Wouldn't call the polka dot one particularly busy (possibly because my work shirt is covered with them (admittedly more subtle).

I agree I can't stand this whole pattern shit shit, like i've got shirts that are a similar cut and style to that, but they're block colours, and I certainly don't tuck them in like that.

I'll chuck in a few as well.

Bintang singlets and fedoras to start

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible Male Fashion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back