Current Terrorists murder civilians in Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sixers, Exers, GWS Womens
Six separate attacks in Paris have just happened. It is reported that 60 people are dead already. A hostage situation is still taking place at a concert where we believe 100 people are being taken hostage.
Terrifying events!!

france is a country that is very progressive and big on different people living together as one big happy family-hows that working out for you? Not a good look as thousands of syrians flood into europe,i find it surreal that a place like france which is romantic and cultural has armed soldiers running around trying to protect its citizens.

We will have a "9/11" here is Australia. Matter of when not if.

So sad.

No better forum than the crime forum to bring that subject up. Many believe America should face international courts for its role in those attacks. There's been court case after court over the matter ever since.

I hope you're not right, god help us if our gov or an ally did such a thing to us. Sufferings never good, no matter who it is.

france is a country that is very progressive and big on different people living together as one big happy family-hows that working out for you? Not a good look as thousands of syrians flood into europe,i find it surreal that a place like france which is romantic and cultural has armed soldiers running around trying to protect its citizens.

Last edited:
ISIS has claimed responsibility although they are close to releasing the identity of the killers involved

Progressive?

Didn't they ban the burka?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Terrorists murder civilians in Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back