hecks99

Team Captain
May 17, 2004
Travelling Adel-Melb
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Mighty Hawks
Here are some of the names Terry "super recruiter" Wallace picked up as coach of the WB

Eagleton - ok player but traded half the club to get him
Wills - good one Terry
Bartlett - showed promise but was delisted
Hunter - probably pick of the recruits (says much about Wallace)
Winnmar - did nothing at WB
Harisson - another great trade

There are probably others post if you can think of any. Terry is probably now looking at trading Tigers top picks for crappy small forwards whose careers are finished and really ordinary talls.

Eagleton was quite definitely a Wallace special. I dunno about the rest.

Terry Wallace a good recruiter......NO!

Terry Wallace a good coach......YES!

Luckily for us here at Tigerland he will be doing only the latter as Greg Miller and the replacement for Greg Beck will be doing 99.99% of the recruiting, of course Wallace will have a say, but with Miller, its just a say.

Keep the criticism comming folks, im loving it, we havent been bagged for soo long with this passion, it can only mean good things!! :D

Here come Terry's Tigers!!

LOL @ this lame thread trying another negative spin on Wallace.

One man who will help Wallace in his preparation regarding recruitment and his name is MILLER!

suck eggs you bunch of one eyed freaks!

2005 the wheels are in motion and Richmond will begin its long process back to being one of the most hated and envyed clubs in the land, come on everyone jump on you know you want to!

Punt_Road_Roar said:
LOL @ this lame thread trying another negative spin on Wallace.

One man who will help Wallace in his preparation regarding recruitment and his name is MILLER!

suck eggs you bunch of one eyed freaks!

2005 the wheels are in motion and Richmond will begin its long process back to being one of the most hated and envyed clubs in the land, come on everyone jump on you know you want to!

anger anger..

Darth_Tiger said:
nice to be hated again isnt it guys, and we havent even started winning yet!

I wouldn't say that you were hated that will only come with a strong season next year. With Wallace's recruiting strategies I doubt you will ever be hated as he will trade early picks for players who are passed it.

Hawk supporters are ********ed off at the fact that Wallace choose Richmond over the Hawks, but we take some consolation in the fact that we pushed his price up (or were used by him to push his price up) forcing the Tigers pay more than they can afford which will see them paying 92.5% in a couple of years time. My opinion of Wallace has changed now that he is lost to the Hawks, figure this he never coached a side to a grand final, he walked out on the Hawks once and used the club again, his list management was very poor look at the dogs now, he spent so many weeks talking up how good he was and his biggest selling point appears false in that he took a mediocre team to great height this team contained a couple of brownlow winners and numerous all australians.

Wallace suits Richmond he classes himself has one of the top coaches clearly he is not in the same class as Matthews, Malthouse, Sheedy. Richmond classes itself as one of the big four clubs which simply it is not.

hecks99 said:
I wouldn't say that you were hated that will only come with a strong season next year. With Wallace's recruiting strategies I doubt you will ever be hated as he will trade early picks for players who are passed it.

Hawk supporters are ********ed off at the fact that Wallace choose Richmond over the Hawks, but we take some consolation in the fact that we pushed his price up (or were used by him to push his price up) forcing the Tigers pay more than they can afford which will see them paying 92.5% in a couple of years time. My opinion of Wallace has changed now that he is lost to the Hawks, figure this he never coached a side to a grand final, he walked out on the Hawks once and used the club again, his list management was very poor look at the dogs now, he spent so many weeks talking up how good he was and his biggest selling point appears false in that he took a mediocre team to great height this team contained a couple of brownlow winners and numerous all australians.

Wallace suits Richmond he classes himself has one of the top coaches clearly he is not in the same class as Matthews, Malthouse, Sheedy. Richmond classes itself as one of the big four clubs which simply it is not.

LOL another sour grapes post !!!!!!!!!

this just gets better and better !!!

pushed his price up LMAO !!! YES ofcourse if it makes you feel better
Wallace will trade all our top picks for players past it Bwahahaha !!!! sorry his name isnt frawley
He used the hawks again !!!! ROFL would have helped if the hawks could actually make a decision or make him an actual offer

Big 4 Clubs and we are not !!! hahahaha and neither are you!

Believe what you wanna believe and come back in 5 years have fun scrapping the bottom of the barrel when eade signs up with Adelaide

:D too funny

well well well wouldnt have to guess who hecks99 supports, you idiot.

clean up your own back yard mate, you got heaps of problems.

sour grapes all round i hear just look at the h.h.q board bitching and moaning,
got 3 words to say to you dills GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(JOFFA) stkilda would have to one of the most underperforming clubs in any comp throughout australia (netball,baseball,badminton) lol, its amazing they win some games and they find their voices.

daisy the cow could coach that team, granted you have some good players but stkida been stkilda will blow it, their culture is built on losing,losing,losing and losing.

enjoy it guys because before you now it, you will down the bottom looking up where you guys have a permanent booking i hear.
lolololol

hotdogandsauce said:
well well well wouldnt have to guess who hecks99 supports, you idiot.

clean up your own back yard mate, you got heaps of problems.

sour grapes all round i hear just look at the h.h.q board bitching and moaning,
got 3 words to say to you dills GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't bitching and moaning, and I'm banned from HHQ. I have just changed my opinion on Terry Wallace.

Punt_Road_Roar said:
LOL another sour grapes post !!!!!!!!!

this just gets better and better !!!

pushed his price up LMAO !!! YES ofcourse if it makes you feel better
Wallace will trade all our top picks for players past it Bwahahaha !!!! sorry his name isnt frawley
He used the hawks again !!!! ROFL would have helped if the hawks could actually make a decision or make him an actual offer

Big 4 Clubs and we are not !!! hahahaha and neither are you!

Believe what you wanna believe and come back in 5 years have fun scrapping the bottom of the barrel when eade signs up with Adelaide

:D too funny

I believe the Hawks did cause Wallace's price to go up.

Wallace said he was flexible, and that he may trade early picks.

Never said Hawks were one of the big four.

Don't want Rodney Eade. Have said in the past he would be better suited as "Rodney from Tasmania" at the Movie World police academy show!

By the way do the Richmond faithful believe that trades Wallace made at the top of this forum were good? As for Miller, great work in getting a money hungry Brown to the club but did not deliver on Solomon. Miller is an idiot that has signed the club up for a deal which clearly it cannot afford.

I ain't bitching and moaning, and I'm banned from HHQ. I have just changed my opinion on Terry Wallace

Good, next time keep it to urself and stop creating another thread talking about how bad wallace was at recruiting even though it is his second time around coaching and stop judging him before he has even been put in teh head coach seat yet. God dam there are plenty more issues to talk about in football rather than richmonds coach, where ottens will go, should we trade richo, who should be captain, whats the situation with Clinton Casey. How many bloody threads have there been the last few days about the tigers. Judge him after next yeara bout this time and see what guys we picked up and who we used in our draft picks.

Seeing as wallace said that we need to rebuild i think we will be using our priority picks.

Get over it

hecks99 said:
Miller is an idiot that has signed the club up for a deal which clearly it cannot afford.
considering what we were prepared to pay sheedy wallace has come cheaply.wallace,s appointment will see the membership rise and increased sponsership.
the hawks will end up like the tigers at the end of 99.no choice but to appoint their 4-5th choice as coach and play accordingly.

cheers!

Johnson#26 said:
But he did get the likes of Montgomory and Brown to the club. It goes a bit both ways.

Just like a politician quick to take credit when interest rates are low and blame the rest of the world when they go up.
Wallace in his media role has been critical of the Bulldogs recruiting ever since he left especially the Eagleton deal and Leon Cameron leaving.
The Eagleton deal was his decision and he was excited about claiming that Monty and Powell had peaked and were not going to take us to a flag.
What a stupid thing to say considering the club picked up Harrison,Garlick and Bartlett.
We got Hahn and Hargrave for Cameron so that was win -win.
Who knows how much influence Wallace had with recruiting but I would assume a head coach would be telling the recruiting manager what he requires to improve the list.
I do remember a Wallace interview where he said that the club had to recruit specific players suited to Docklands stadium. And now we can't win a game there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry Wallace, good recruiter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back