westcoast wizard

Senior List
Dec 25, 2006
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
The eagle supporters who are abusing JUDD should be ashamed of themseleves. He has been fantastic for us for 6 years performed his best played with a crippling painful groin injury (ive played footy with a groin injury and it ****ING HUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTSSSSSSSSSS). Have YOU ALL FORGOTTEN How many times he played out of his SKIN to win games for us. The BOY INJURED HIS SHOULDER IN LAST years GF but popped it back in to get on the ground and help us win a flag but HEY were quick to forget that arent we.

Thank you Chris for your all your efforts it was a pleasure to watch you play for 6 years and win a premiership with us. I hope no one boos you for after all you have done for the club.

And people bagging the eagles culture our culture is on the improve which is GLAD im happy. Now Judd thing is over we have no distractions we can move on and try to go about our business in 2008.

Good luck Chris Judd

Disagree.

He left us at a time when we needed him most, as a club captain and coming off a painful season in the middle of a premiership window. No respect for him I'm sorry, although I do admire what he has given our club, which is why it probably hurts more that he has turned his back on us like this.

Nice to see some level heads acknowledging all Judd has done for the Eagles. Must be bloody hard- I was fuming when Scott Thompson left.
I think after the emotions settle down people will see what he did for you guys and he'll get the respect he deserves (though not near the respect he would have had if he stayed).
In the end, you'll get a good deal for Judd, West Coast aren't stupid and you'll get value in the trade. Let's hope everyone comes out on top in this deal. (unless carlton or Collingwood are involved).

its a shame for the eagles that hes gonna be at his new club longer than at the eagles... i always thought hed be a one-club player... good luck for him i guess.. although i think what he done was low... gave the supporters hope, and all of a sudden says hes leaving... i must say, im glad im not an eagles supporter

Nice to see some level heads acknowledging all Judd has done for the Eagles. Must be bloody hard- I was fuming when Scott Thompson left.
I think after the emotions settle down people will see what he did for you guys and he'll get the respect he deserves (though not near the respect he would have had if he stayed).
In the end, you'll get a good deal for Judd, West Coast aren't stupid and you'll get value in the trade. Let's hope everyone comes out on top in this deal. (unless carlton or Collingwood are involved).

Yeah shit, you got over scott thompsons leaving yet ???:rolleyes:

Sure, but he wants to go home to be close to mummy and daddy! You just can't believe that is the reason for a man of his age, given he's living a few hours away from them - not on the other side of the world. If there's not something else going on at the Eagles that has caused this decision, then he's a complete mummy's-boy woos.

its a shame for the eagles that hes gonna be at his new club longer than at the eagles... i always thought hed be a one-club player... good luck for him i guess.. although i think what he done was low... gave the supporters hope, and all of a sudden says hes leaving... i must say, im glad im not an eagles supporter
Thank you.

We haven't forgotten his past efforts.

However we're not going to sit and applaud him for deciding to leave the club while captain of the team, and after we didn't perform up to last years standard.

You don't deserve my thanks Judd.

Given everything on a silver platter and used the club to a premiership.

You could have left in 2004 before your new contract but you decided to stick around at a club you thought you would win a premiership at.

You are a mummy's bitch Chris Judd.

You took on the role of leading the club, setting an example, if your heart wasn't in it you should have never took it, regardless of the circumstances.

When you come back to Perth I hope you are booed and abused.

What did you think he should of done then?say at the start of the year "I'm off at the end of the year"or say at the mid year break "bye bye".I'm sure the club would say no worries we'll keep playing and paying you and promoting you and the fans would of loved it as well by giving him a send off tour like hird and sheeds.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

He left us at a time when we needed him most, as a club captain and coming off a painful season in the middle of a premiership window. No respect for him I'm sorry, although I do admire what he has given our club, which is why it probably hurts more that he has turned his back on us like this.

Agree... but yeah, he deserves thanks as well.

No matter what how much I like him and I will obviously follow him.. I have also lost all respect for him.

You don't deserve my thanks Judd.

Given everything on a silver platter and used the club to a premiership.

You could have left in 2004 before your new contract but you decided to stick around at a club you thought you would win a premiership at.

You are a mummy's bitch Chris Judd.

You took on the role of leading the club, setting an example, if your heart wasn't in it you should have never took it, regardless of the circumstances.

When you come back to Perth I hope you are booed and abused.

maybe he is sick of the crap west coast players cause.....and he is going home to where he grew up..he was an absolute brilliant player for the west coast, he brought them losts of joy and a premeirship...I dont care where he goes but good luck to him and welcome home

Sure, but he wants to go home to be close to mummy and daddy! You just can't believe that is the reason for a man of his age, given he's living a few hours away from them - not on the other side of the world. If there's not something else going on at the Eagles that has caused this decision, then he's a complete mummy's-boy woos.

Yet i bet you cheer Nick Davis, biggest cry baby going around.

Disagree.

Mate, if it had been your childhood dream to play for Melbourne, and you had nothing in Perth, and were relying on your football skills to get you buy, wouldn't you want to go back home? Some players, as good as they play, just cannot adapt to a different lifestyle in a different place.

Mate, if it had been your childhood dream to play for Melbourne, and you had nothing in Perth, and were relying on your football skills to get you buy, wouldn't you want to go back home? Some players, as good as they play, just cannot adapt to a different lifestyle in a different place.

Diddums.

He's a pro-footballer for god's sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

THANK YOU CHRIS JUDD - From a BELOVED Eagles FAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back