Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Once they realise they are not 36 premiership " port adelaide " and are just like;
. The Crows
. West Coke
. Freo
. Cold Toast
. GWS
. and the Devils, they might make something of themselves. Burdened by a history that's not their's. Pretty funny though, long may it continue. Their " SANFL " side hasn't won a flag since 1999.

*** ain't changing that by himself either.
And to boot, Port Adelaide Magpies won their first wooden spoon this season since 1900.

But poor Kochie, it is all the SANFL's fault for 'rigging' the AFL club concession rules and getting their dream for Port to come last. :'(:poo:

Good luck to the Hawks , I don’t mind them. But what I will never understand about them is what possessed them to look into a toilet and say “you know what that colour combination would look good on our footy jumper”

Good luck to the Hawks , I don’t mind them. But what I will never understand about them is what possessed them to look into a toilet and say “you know what that colour combination would look good on our footy jumper”
Probably worked on the theory that if you are winning no one cares what colours you wear. They are annoyingly successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One team's playing bloody attractive footy, with a sharp coach who's on top of the trends, the other one has a thousand reasons to hate it, but honestly, I can never bring myself to barrack for the Hawks, almost regardless of the situation. Something rubs me the wrong way about them. Hoping Poorta get it done today, then get clapped in Sydney next week

Here comes the port choke.
Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back