Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a glorious train wreck that was.

They're going to have to blow it up I reckon. And clubs will come for their non SA talent - Butters manager phone will be ringing hot, Georgiades too.

They're going to have to blow it up I reckon. And clubs will come for their non SA talent - Butters manager phone will be ringing hot, Georgiades too.
I don't think they have the list to go deep into sept, regardless of who's coaching.
So the question remains do you think its going to happen before or after new coach comes in?

I'd love it if we poached Geogiades ahead of the 2027 season. Would laugh my arse off.

I don't think they have the list to go deep into sept, regardless of who's coaching.

Agreed.

So the question remains do you think its going to happen before or after new coach comes in?

Depends on who new coach is. If it is Josh Carr they're in shit, he's the midfield coach that just saw their superstars get blown away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are worrying times -there’s talk Hinkley will be given the arse if they don’t win this week
I don't think there is any choice whatsoever. Guaranteed gone IMO.

These are worrying times -there’s talk Hinkley will be given the arse if they don’t win this week
Top three after the home and away season four times in five years and they want to sack him. That's brilliant.

Port Power have had a reputation for choking in finals since they formed in 1997. Its a club-wide cultural issue, not just on Hinkley.

Top three after the home and away season four times in five years and they want to sack him. That's brilliant.

Port Power have had a reputation for choking in finals since they formed in 1997. Its a club-wide cultural issue, not just on Hinkley.
He’ll get dumped and they’ll realise how they’ve over preformed for all those years with Ken as coach..
bottom out just in time for Tassie coming in..

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back