The 2007 AFL All Australian Team (merged from dozens of threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

All Australian Joke !!!

AS i was watching the All Australian night 9 geelong players wall named in the 22, even Cam Mooney made it over Lance Franklin and brett Ebert Franklin is twice as good as mooney and more influential

9 Geelong Players in All-Oz

Get your hand off it AFL, they aren't that good.

Actually just keep putting that expectaion and pressure on- Geelong will lose on Friday night.

Re: The 2007 AFL All Australian Team

Fletcher and Lade are terrible picks

Port coaches would be pissing themselves that Lade got in

Everyone knows he hasn't had as good a year as last year

How does the sniper Fletcher get in?

The thug can't play on key forwards and they flog him, what a disgrace:rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Probably the worst AA team i've seen picked.

Cats have been terrific this year and i'm on the wagon now the Hawks are out.

But Mooney and Corey are 100% undeserving. Bob Davis must have picked the side.

I think the selectors have just a tad of Geelong bias. Sure, we have been great so far this year, but this is ridiculous. I have no doubt the 106 point win over the Roos had some bearing on the outcome. If we don't win the premiership, then the AA team is a farce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the selectors have just a tad of Geelong bias. Sure, we have been great so far this year, but this is ridiculous. I have no doubt the 106 point win over the Roos had some bearing on the outcome. If we don't win the premiership, then the AA team is a farce.

at last a sensible cats fan

Fletcher and Lade are terrible picks

Port coaches would be pissing themselves that Lade got in

Everyone knows he hasn't had as good a year as last year

How does the sniper Fletcher get in?

The thug can't play on key forwards and they flog him, what a disgrace:rolleyes:

what was that, did carlton get one representative?
NO

Re: All Australian Joke !!!

AS i was watching the All Australian night 9 geelong players wall named in the 22, even Cam Mooney made it over Lance Franklin and brett Ebert Franklin is twice as good as mooney and more influential

twice as good, really? was he AA this year.;)

Honestly, you can say Franklin is better, and I'd agree, but he's in no way more influencial then Mooney.

Mentioning Ebert is stupid, he was competeing with the 2 Johnno's and Harvey, and he didn't get in.

Re: 9 Geelong Players in All-Oz

Good luck to them.

The All-Geelong Team is quite a good one.

All that is left is for the young bloke from the Geelong area to be named captain. BROWNY!!!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2007 AFL All Australian Team (merged from dozens of threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back