The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny, people said the exact same thing when I got on Jack to win the Coleman at $80, and when I got on Richo each way in the Brownlow at $100 in 2008. I only need to win around 2% of bets like these to end up ahead ;)

Id love a breakdown of Didaks games in which you think he will poll

you clearly have no idea

Id love a breakdown of Didaks games in which you think he will poll

you clearly have no idea

You obviously aren't very good at maths. At odds of 63.50, I only need to win around 1 in 60 bets at those odds to come out on top. With my wins on Richo and Jack in the last 2 years, and the fact that I've only put around 5-10 bets on at those sort of odds in that timeframe, I'm comfortably ahead.

Obviously I will lose more often than I win, but Didak is better than a $63.50 chance to place. Just check his stats ;)

You obviously aren't very good at maths. At odds of 63.50, I only need to win around 1 in 60 bets at those odds to come out on top. With my wins on Richo and Jack in the last 2 years, and the fact that I've only put around 5-10 bets on at those sort of odds in that timeframe, I'm comfortably ahead.

Obviously I will lose more often than I win, but Didak is better than a $63.50 chance to place. Just check his stats ;)

nah hes no chance, and i dont think richo was paying 100-1 at this time of the season either...

Brownlow Medal - Top 5
-----------------------
Luke Hodge - $1.85

I am thinking of getting on the above bet big time. What do you guys think ... a certainty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i got on j. reivault before round 1

and on cooney at the start of the year when he won the brownlow

and on hanneberry for rising star

put 1k on all of them.

im so good.

Mate, I was clearly explaining why I got odds of 100-1, I wasn't doing it to brag. How about you learn to use proper grammar before having a go at others, tosser. Who the **** is J Reivault? :)

Mate, I was clearly explaining why I got odds of 100-1, I wasn't doing it to brag. How about you learn to use proper grammar before having a go at others, tosser. Who the **** is J Reivault? :)

Hes a big troll been seing alot of his posts on the afl forums, just ignore hes probly too young to have a betting account or to slow to open 1

first year of betting on the browlow, done a bit of research. here are just a few bets i'm looking at, any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Win Dane Swan @ 2.50
Place Luke Hodge @ 3.00
Most team votes Travis Boak @ 3.50
Most team votes Brendan Goddard @ 2.10
84171 Most team votes Matthew Boyd @ 3.00
Most team votes Michael Barlow @ 3.25
Most team votes Brad Green @ 3.00
Most team votes Simon Black @ 4.00

the trifecta also looks tempting:

Swan-Ablett-Hodge @ 7.00

(all odds TAB)

first year of betting on the browlow, done a bit of research. here are just a few bets i'm looking at, any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Win Dane Swan @ 2.50
Place Luke Hodge @ 3.00
Most team votes Travis Boak @ 3.50
Most team votes Brendan Goddard @ 2.10
84171 Most team votes Matthew Boyd @ 3.00
Most team votes Michael Barlow @ 3.25
Most team votes Brad Green @ 3.00
Most team votes Simon Black @ 4.00

the trifecta also looks tempting:

Swan-Ablett-Hodge @ 7.00

(all odds TAB)

i wouldnt bother with bolded selections

also judd top5 is 3.50 and more likely than hodge top 3 IMO

its between goddard, hayes and dal santo for saints and goddard is the shortest, not worth it.

Pretty certain brown will win brisbanes

IMO at least one of judd/pendlebury will make top 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2010 Brownlow Medal -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back