The 2010 Winty Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie Time is definitely ahead of the pack for me. Own goals galore.

Is there some kind of award for best retorts. We had some great ones during the ND.

Pie Time is definitely ahead of the pack for me. Own goals galore.

Is there some kind of award for best retorts. We had some great ones during the ND.

What kind of Suppoter is Pie Time after reading those Posts?

Can we include Joe-Time for his penis flashing pendles.

Two points;

Firstly, it's well worth quoting these posts if the threads in which they are posted get animated (or particularly spammy). As with the original "Winty" post that started the award of the same name, sometimes they get deleted and are lost forever. :(

Secondly, our Winty judging panel can now be made official. Thankyou for volunteering your time once per month to dredge through the works of society's miscreants. :)

Optimax
Didaka
Old Spice
DThomas
King Woodie
Pie eyed
Smiddaz123
TRS

So with the 5,4,3,2,1 voting system, the Winty winner for each month can only have a maximum of 40 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two points;

Firstly, it's well worth quoting these posts if the threads in which they are posted get animated (or particularly spammy). As with the original "Winty" post that started the award of the same name, sometimes they get deleted and are lost forever. :(

Secondly, our Winty judging panel can now be made official. Thankyou for volunteering your time once per month to dredge through the works of society's miscreants. :)

Optimax
Didaka
Old Spice
DThomas
King Woodie
Pie eyed
Smiddaz123
TRS

So with the 5,4,3,2,1 voting system, the Winty winner for each month can only have a maximum of 40 votes.

Which will explain my silence and lack of contributions.:D

It should not be forgotten though that the "Winty's" are a celebration of self ownage by any poster (not necessarily one claiming to be a Collingwood poster) in a thread whether on our board, the main board or another but specifically about our mighty Pies.

As per the criteria in the OP, I'm not including self-ownage by Pies' supporters, unless they're obviously not a Collingwood supporter but a troll masquerading as one.

As the Winty is not my award to preside over, but the Collingwood board's as a whole, I'm open to debate on this point if it's felt I'm misrepresenting the spirit of the Winty.

As per the criteria in the OP, I'm not including self-ownage by Pies' supporters, unless they're obviously not a Collingwood supporter but a troll masquerading as one.

As the Winty is not my award to preside over, but the Collingwood board's as a whole, I'm open to debate on this point if it's felt I'm misrepresenting the spirit of the Winty.

I concur and hope my post has not muddied the waters 'tall.
I have edited my original post to better reflect what I meant...

When I get time, I'll have a search through the many Luke Ball threads with comments of "Luke Ball will not get to Collingwood". Not "I doubt, or unlikely".

There was a classic Winty from JeffDunne in this thread-

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642456&page=12&highlight=luke+ball

where he went on to say that the Pies must be over the TPP after signing Ball & Jolly. After several Pie supporters indicated some figures and 'years signed for' that had been reported, JeffDunne, then had a crack at Collingwood supporters for thinking they new what our players were being payed.... What????

Coming from a guy, who by stating we must be exceeding the TPP, is indicating he knows what we are paying out players??

Unfortunately his comments were on page 13 or 14 which appear to be removed.

You could throw a dart at JeffDunne's posting history and you'd get a pretty good challenger for the award.

The fireman too

most of the main board saints are rubbish tbh

I'm trying to find a corker from Mediumsizered. I remember MSR saying that Beams was getting a much higher reputation than he deserved because of his tattoos.

That was said late last season I think though, are only posts posted in the month eligible for the award?

I'm trying to find a corker from Mediumsizered. I remember MSR saying that Beams was getting a much higher reputation than he deserved because of his tattoos.

That was said late last season I think though, are only posts posted in the month eligible for the award?

Today she said something along the lines of 'Bock should be banned from AFL for life' for his domestic dispute incident, if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back