The 2014 Rumours, Transfers, Recruitments Pre-Season Thread - All Divisions

Remove this Banner Ad

New competition will be announced soon - Can we get our thinking caps on for who would be the top 10 players from the last 15 years...?!? (1999 >)
Need to have a minimum of 5 years under their belt (or there about's, lets not get too fickle) at A grade level within the league... Can't say too much but there may be an invite to a event on the 29th of March. Details will follow soon

Shane Harvey from Nth H'berg surely gets a gig

Lol. Previously Mont and Heidelberg also. Spare me
You are probably right, Haines is not top shelf but adds to depth. Further to Underbelly's post, Macleod has also picked up Will Drapac from Heidelberg, tall kid called Jack Langford who has played seniors with Banyule is training at Essendon's VFL side (with Brad Leggett), Jason Wood (ex-Marcellin, BOG in a B grade flag a few years ago and has played A grade ammos) and Shaun Melican looks like returning. As UB reported, Lynch is back and Shepherd-Mueller is a quality tall from Banyule. Over 60 at training last week. Practice match this Wednesday at Ford Park v Hurstbridge...Rambo will rest top-end players and play development players. Bit of a buzz around the place at the moment.

You are probably right, Haines is not top shelf but adds to depth. Further to Underbelly's post, Macleod has also picked up Will Drapac from Heidelberg, tall kid called Jack Langford who has played seniors with Banyule is training at Essendon's VFL side (with Brad Leggett), Jason Wood (ex-Marcellin, BOG in a B grade flag a few years ago and has played A grade ammos) and Shaun Melican looks like returning. As UB reported, Lynch is back and Shepherd-Mueller is a quality tall from Banyule. Over 60 at training last week. Practice match this Wednesday at Ford Park v Hurstbridge...Rambo will rest top-end players and play development players. Bit of a buzz around the place at the moment.

Awesome pick ups by macleod, i expect them to play finals. The round 1 grudge match will be a ripper

On a div 2 note, anyone know how Panton Hill are travelling? Heard Strongman was playing at the Turtles.
Not too bad picked up some and retained most. The night games early in the season on the hill agaist Mernda, Diamo and Hursty will be great and with the club fielding a u19s team this season for the first time the club is in good shape... Can't confirm the strongman rumor but I won't give up hope of seeing him on the track soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went up to.violettown today as i was working in the area! Vt didnt look much but soutn morang won by 100+ one bloke to look out for is a small forward hobbs I think? ?? Probably kicked 7 or 8, looked a couple cuts above the rest!
Any other word on praccy s

Went up to.violettown today as i was working in the area! Vt didnt look much but soutn morang won by 100+ one bloke to look out for is a small forward hobbs I think? ?? Probably kicked 7 or 8, looked a couple cuts above the rest!
Any other word on praccy s

Ashley Hobbs used to play for Violet Town and Murray Bushrangers.
Excellent signing by South Morang but the guy is far better than div 3 footy IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2014 Rumours, Transfers, Recruitments Pre-Season Thread - All Divisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back